Suntrust Van Lines

States of operation: Florida, Georgia, California, Maryland

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Suntrust Van Lines.

Companies that transport household goods within Florida like Suntrust Van Lines have to register annually with the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. The Bureau of Compliance is the responsible regulatory authority that manages intrastate movers. Movers should be registered with the FMCSA to operate interstate.

ICC MC number: 809352Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 2361555US Department of Transportation number

Share this company on Share Suntrust Van Lines to Facebook Share Suntrust Van Lines to Twitter

Toll free number: (855) 668-3481
Phones: (855) 668-3481
Address: 150 NW 176th Street, Miami, FL 33169
Email: info@suntrustvanlines.com
Website: www.suntrustvanlines.com

Total 61 Suntrust Van Lines Reviews

COMPLETE SCAM STAY AWAY

This company is the worst not only did they refuse to do my move the took $500 dollars out of my account the quote was no where near the price stated...... I'm am so stressed out about the situation this company is a scam and unprofessional .... STAY AWAY !!!!! [full review]

Moved FL to ME
Great Moving Experience!

It was really great working with Suntrust Van Lines. They were very punctual, very friendly and really professional. They packed all my belongings very well, nothing was damaged, everything was smooth and fast. Thank you for this great moving experience.  [full review]

Our delivery

I wasn't sure about Suntrust moving company! I saw reviews on the web and BBB that made me nervous and I questioned the company! They totally assured me that my furnisher and everything would be fine! And it would be at are new destination on February 8th! No problem! Well guess what it wasn't going to be here and never plan...[full review]

Very Professional

Suntrust Van Lines is not a new name to me because I am one of their regular customers. I used them several times and they were fantastic every time. Actually they always keep getting better, which is a trademark of real professionals. They also offer a very affordable price. So, if anyone is looking to hire a very good mo...[full review]

Outstanding Services

I have used many moving companies in the past but recently I was lucky enough to use Suntrust Van Lines. Actually my friend recommend me to use them. So, I decided to go with them and hired them for the move. It was an office move. After receiving their outstanding service and enjoying their affordable price I have come to on...[full review]

Moved FL to IN
Definitely Recommended

Movers of Suntrust Van Lines are the most efficient movers in business. I hired them for office move. Andrey with his crew arrived on time and did a wonderful job. They are simply great, very professional, fast, efficient and also very affordable. Suntrust Van Lines was recommended to me by one of my cousins and I will be def...[full review]

Moved FL to MD
Definitely Recommended

The movers of Suntrust Van Lines are very professional and friendly. They treated my possessions with the appropriate amount of care, and had a good attitude throughout. I called them few days before my move and they were able to book my move and provide me with an accurate estimate and within my budget. Maro showed up with h...[full review]

Highly Recommended

We have recently completed a long distance move from FL to KS using Suntrust Van Lines.  They were excellent! From the minute Joe and his crew showed up at our door until they departed, all their efforts were directed towards helping us successfully complete our move. They were on time and had good communication with us as...[full review]

Worst customer service ever

Brittany promised to call me the day before pick up to give me the time the movers would be at my home. When she had not called by 5:00, I called the company, and was told by a gentleman who answered that my pick up date had been changed to the following week. I was told that the truck had to be serviced. The pick up on the d...[full review]

Moved FL to NJ
Great Movers

I have no doubts that Suntrust Van Lines are the best movers. I have tried several movers before I used them. Most of those movers were good, but this guys were simply awesome. They knew what they were doing and they had the knowledge and innovation to deal with the odds. I just loved the way they managed my kid and pets a...[full review]

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

This company was AWFUL!!! We got a quote for $2400 to move from FL to VA and AFTER they loaded our stuff on the truck, they told us we doubled the space on the truck and we had to pay $6500 total for the move!! They picked up our stuff on friday, we were told they would deliver that sunday; sunday came and went, we didn't hea...[full review]

Moved FL to MO
Highly Recommended!

After reading lots of reviews about moving companies in our area, we choose Suntrust Van Lines for our move from FL to WV. Kathy in Customer Service was great to work with in preparing for the move. The crew that moved us was exceptional, making what should have been a very difficult day a good one. The group leader, Joe, ...[full review]

Moved FL to UT

I would definitely recommend Suntrust Van Lines to my family and friends. They were prompt, reliable and professional. They showed me that they are good moving companies out there. Thank you and I will call you again if I need to move.     [full review]

Highly Recommended!

I've moved a few times before, and the most recent move was from FL to CA.  I booked Suntrust Van lines, two trucks, and 7 guys for loading driving and unloading, plus packing service as well. Joe's crew did a fantastic job. Overall, Suntrust Movers were very professional and cautious with our possessions. The estimate for ...[full review]

Moved FL to MD
Pleasant Experience!

I moved from FL to MD and I was looking for a company that can ease the anxiety of moving. I contacted by a sales person at Suntrust Van Lines and after having a very pleasant conversation I decided that this is the company that I like to hire for my move. Richard was very nice and helpful, he explained everything in det...[full review]

Excellent Move

From the initial contacts with the representatives of Suntrust Van Lines, the confirmation calls to pick up and delivery of the items. The whole experience was really FANTASTIC. Professionalism and expertise deserve sheer mentioning! I would surely recommend Roadway Moving to anyone interested in movers. THANKS a ton!  [full review]

Moved FL to TN
Great Services!

Just last week I used professional movers for the first time in my life and the experience was just awesome. Though I heard many horrible stories about the professional movers, but Suntrust Van Lines quite the contrary. I thank them for making my move totally trouble free. They did everything as they said they would and ch...[full review]

Moved FL to NV
Excellent Job!

After having some pretty bad experiences with moving companies, I have to say Suntrust Van Lines restored my faith. I was very pre-cautious when speaking with Richard, assuring that the movers understood how important (and expensive!) my furniture is. He was very understanding and reassured me that my belongings would be hand...[full review]

Company response to Bianca Dixon's review:
Thank you for your kind words Bianca, we understand everyone works hard for their items and we take pride n making our customers happy. Thank you for choosing us and we hope that you are enjoying your new home.

Moved FL to GA

Time is money so if you're moving check out this guys. Their prices are competitive, service is prompt and every one I met knew their job.  As they say time is money and they didn't waste their time or my money. They finished the move within the estimated time.  At no time at all, the move was complete, and my new apartment w...[full review]

Company response to Lidsey Davis's review:
Thank you so much for your feed back . It Was our absolute pleasure assisting you with you move. Hope all is well.

Moved FL to NY
Thanks Suntrust!

The time I was about to select a moving company for my project, I paid attention to the rumors around so I simply went through reviews of customers about different moving companies. That is why I’m writing this review, because I believe a potential future customer that is looking for a mover will benefit from it. From day one...[full review]

Company response to Susan Swartz's review:
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to leave us these kind words. we appreciate you choosing us to move your priceless belongs. hope all is well in your new location.

Thank You!!

The guys from Suntrust Van Lines were friendly and efficient. I am very satisfied with their job. I would definitely recommend to Suntrust Van Lines others. They were punctual and presented themselves in a very professional manner. They wrapped and packed my items with extreme care. Overall it was a great experience. THANK YO...[full review]

Company response to Juliana Marciano's review:
Thank you for the kind words we do value our customers business i hope all is well with you at your new location.

Professional Services!

I never compromise with the quality. I’m willing to pay extra money for better service and I’m a very punctual person. When I booked them for my move, I was very concerned about the quality of the service and about the approximate time of the move. Suntrust Van Lines their sales rep was able to impress me, he was never being ...[full review]

Company response to Lisa L.'s review:
Thank you, we are very happy that that your move was successful, hope you are enjoying your new location.

Moved FL to WA
Bait and switch

Worst experience ever. When all was said and done we paid double over what they originally quoted. They told us it would take 8 days and it took over a month (my family literally slept in sleeping bags on the floor for weeks). We caught them in lie after lie after lie about the status of our delivery. When our stuff did arive...[full review]

Company response to Recentcustomer's review:
We would like to primarily apologize for the inconvenience this particular customer experienced during their move. To explain the background of this customer's reservation, the customer was originally scheduled to have a move performed from Tallahassee, FL to Maple Valley, WA. The customer had two separate storage facilities ...

Moved FL to CA
It was strong choice-for me

Suntrust Van Lines provided us with a wonderful moving experience. Our move took place in August and was consisted of a 3 bedroom home 9500 lbs and two vehicles transported from Florida State to Los-Angeles, California.Our family was very pleased with the service of the moving staff that serviced our move as well as the gentl...[full review]

Company response to Christopher's review:
Thank you for your kind words Christopher, we are happy that you was pleased with our services. We value your business and i hope the family is enjoying your new location in your beautiful home.

Review with image

Happy choice! - Moving Review

No doubt, everything that I had heard about Suntrust Van Lines from my colleague turned out to be true! I was advised by my colleague to go for these movers to shift my apartment and I picked up these movers. At that time, I also had option of picking up another very famous mover in my locality which had earlier won a number ...[full review]

Company response to Perl 's review:
Thank you Perl, for your kinds words, we are very happy that your move was successful and that you was happy with our service sorry for the late response by the way.

Moved FL to SC
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! DISHONEST!

Suntrust contracted with us to pick up several items and when the driver arrived he maintained he did not have sufficient space for what we contracted for.  We could give him less or we could pay more, apparently with a different pickup. We then said we did not want to deliver less than we had contracted to do and so we pass...[full review]

Company response to Darryl's review:
We extend our apologies if this customer feels that our company has attempted to deceive them in any way. Our contract is very clear and concise, and easy to understand. The customer was able to view the contract before it was actually signed, and the customer signed the contract agreeing to the terms of the contract. Nothing...

Moved GA to MI
Never Showed

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER use this company. They offered a price for my daughter's move, and we accepted.  4 days before Scheduled move, they contacted & said everything was on-track. The DAY BEFORE THE MOVE they phoned and said no truck was in the area, and they would not show up or move her.  She was in tears. What do we do now? ...[full review]

Everything was excellent

The movers were great – very helpful. They were professional and moved very fast. They were also polite. The representatives dealt with concerns and answered questions appropriately. They also offered great service, and my items arrived in excellent shape. I would use them again.[full review]

Company response to Judy Fallon's review:
Thank you Ms. Judy Fallon we are happy that your move went smooth for you and your family, hope you enjoying your new locations.

Moved FL to NC
Highly Recommended

I used SuntrustVanlines to ship my belongings from Florida to North Carolina. The distance was not far but I was still anxious as I’ve had bad luck moving in the past. I am glad I chose them. I have nothing except positives to say about this company. [full review]

Company response to Christina Young's review:
Thank you Christina Young, we are happy that your move went well we look forward to moving you again if needed. have a great day.

Moved FL to OH
WORST !!!! Un-professional and Un-reliable.

This is the worst company ever. DO NOT have an AGREEMENT with them to MOVE !!!!!   I got an estimate and date to be either 29 - 30 July as move date. The changed to date to 26 and Instead of 5 days to pack I had 2 days to pack. I didnot sleep  for 2 nights and completed packing the whole house.   On 26th when truck did not ar...[full review]

We highly recommend Suntrust Van lines

All moving company’s websites are very similar  to each other and that makes it very difficult to choose the right one, I never give a way my phone or cell-phone when I need to get an estimate! But accidently I gave Suntrust Van Lines my cell-phone number. I realized that only after I got a phone call from Natalie…I’m so happ...[full review]

Company response to Rhysmichae's review:
Thank you for choosing us to move your priceless items. We understand that moving to another state is difficult on you and the family. We are very happy that you were pleased and we appreciate the trust that you put into our company. we hope all is well with you and your family in your new home.

Moved GA to CA
Horrible Experience, Lost/Stolen Items, Way Over-charged, 6 Week Delay

My boyfriend and I contracted with Suntrust to move our stuff from Atlanta, GA to San Francisco, CA in June 2013. We had literally the worst moving experience anyone has ever had and I am now on a mission to protect others from this terrible company. The following is a list of issues we had with them:  1) FAKE QUOTES & HIDDEN...[full review]

Review with image

Moved FL to CA
SuntrustVanlines did a great job.

Skilled team that showed up punctually, and no breakage even with my crappy packing. I HATE moving and I never lift a box if I don’t have to. Suntrust worked with me before, so naturally I called them to help me with this move. Christine at Customer service was very helpful and she provided me with great service.[full review]

Company response to Reba Whalen's review:
Thank you Reba for your kind words, i understand that i don't like moving myself so i'm happy for you that you didn't have to lift a finger with your move. Enjoy your new home.

Moved FL to NY
Great movers!

Was great about being flexible. Was generally prepared to do anything to make it easier for me. The movers were extremely supportive and diligent. Our stuff  arrived in EXCELLENT condition: they took great care of it. I would certainly recommend them, and I would use them again if needed.[full review]

Company response to Katherine Brunner's review:
Thank you, we love seeing our customers happy we do understand that moving is difficult and we appreciate the trust that you put in us. Enjoy your new home.

Awesome move!

Beat my expectations! Humberto, Hans & Joe were amazing. Very professional team from start to finish. Suntrust is the moving company to hire. I received lots of quotes and spam from other companies. By spam I was told to not use a broker and to not use Suntrust but I trusted my gut and research and was not let down. One sugge...[full review]

Company response to Rodney's review:
Thank you for your Kind words, we appreciate your business enjoy your new home.

Moved CA to FL
WOW, what a Great JOB!

Last week I had to move my 4 bedrooms house. I contacted this company on through a referral from an online friend. He said "Give them a chance, you won't regret it!" I already 2 estimates for my them anyway, so I contacted them, the representative was very nice (they usually are..),I decided to hire them and started the paper...[full review]

Company response to Jenifer Welsh 's review:
Wow! what a big move we are truly happy that it was successful and that you and your family is happy with our services. We hope you and your family is enjoying your new home.

great job

I used Suntrust Van lines to move my belongings to CA 1 month ago.  I was very worried about chosing a companey after hearing many stories from friends about their experiances with moving companies. They were very kind and patiant with me no matter how many times I changed my inventory.  when they got to my house the crew was...[full review]

Company response to Bill's review:
Thank you Bill, we take pride in providing our customers with excellent customer service. We understand that when it comes to moving from state to state many people gets worried due to the distance and the trust levels that you have in your moving company. We appreciate the trust you bestowed in our company, we hope all is we...

Garbage

The team that came to pick up our belongings was cordial and efficient.Everyone else has been completely useless. First off, if you read these reviews, everything giving it 4-5 stars is paid for. They're not obvious at first, but the content and titles are too generic. Secondly, they do not provide you an estimated delivery d...[full review]

Moved GA to IL
Charging more money when the subcontractor finally arrived

This is a horiible moving company that contracted with a student (my daughter) to move a bedroom and a counch from Savannah to Chicago. The subcontractor finally showed up after company hours at 7:30 pm when he was supposed to be there at 3:30pm and told us that the move would cost $550.00 more than estimated. He had no busin...[full review]

Not reliable

I am very  mixed about writing this review.  Although the furniture was not damaged in the move, many things went wrong.  First, the only reason I booked this company was because in they said the furniture would be delivered by June 11th.  My son was moving out to LA from Miami and starting a new job on the 13th-so it was per...[full review]

Moved FL to IL
Great value

SuntrustVanlines is as good as it gets, not just for moving, but also for customer service. I had no issues, and I dealt with several people. These folks were at the top of the game, and I should know – I’m very critical when it comes to customer service. They stayed true to their quote, and delivery was on time. I’m glad I...[full review]

Company response to Ralph Mays's review:
Thank you for your kind words, we take pride in servicing our customers we exceptional customer service both over the phone and in person we are happy that your move was successful thank you for choosing Suntrust as your moving company. We hope you are enjoying your new home.

Happy client moves to Bowden, GA

On my recent move from Miami, FL to Bowden, GA, I was extremely pleased with the service I received from Avi and Joe. They took better care of my possessions than I anticipated, while working under extreme weather conditions.I would endorse your company mainly because of these two men. They did their work without any protes...[full review]

Company response to Laura Burt's review:
Thank you Laura for taking time out of your busy schedule to leave these kind words. we value your business and we hope you are enjoying your new location.

Moved FL to WI
Very Good Service

I was very satisfied with the service from SuntrustVanlines. Everything was done professionally and fast. Avi and Joe were very clean and very polite. They were careful with my stuff, both at the origin and the destination, making sure they didn’t damage anything. I will definitely use your service again, and I will recomme...[full review]

Company response to Kara Rodriguez's review:
Thank you for your kind words we are very happy that you were happy with our services.

Moving done efficiently

I was so awestruck by the competence of Suntrust Van Lines. They showed up on the dot, came in and worked hard. They knew what they were doing and they moved everything like it was their own. The estimate was precisely what they said it would be and no surprise charges.[full review]

Company response to Willie Sullivan's review:
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to give us such a nice feed back. enjoy your new location.

Stress Free Moving

I never got the feeling I was having the wool pulled over my eyes with SuntrustVanlines. The people were all friendly and knew what they were doing. I’ve moved several times with other moving companies and always came away feeling they were shady or didn’t really know what they were doing. Suntrust is the exact opposite, ...[full review]

Company response to Leta Frazier's review:
Thank you for your kind words, We value our customers trust in our company we are happy that your move went successful we look forward to servicing you again in the future if needed. Enjoy your new home.

Moved FL to NC
Very satisfied customer

I recently moved out of state using Suntrust Van Lines. Not one item was broken or missing, and the movers reached both to load and at the destination punctually, were easygoing and professional and treated my stuff as if it were their own. I’ve already recommended them to some people.[full review]

Company response to Tom Henderson's review:
Thank you and i apologized for the late response. We understand that your priceless items are irreplaceable so we take pride in making sure that all your items are rapped properly, so nothing can be broken when they are delivered to you. We hope all is well in your new location.

Moved FL to CT
Moving made easy

We just moved our home from Miami, FL to Norwalk, CT and were delighted with the friendly and professional staff at Suntrust Van Lines. The move went faster than we expected and came in nearly $300 less than our original estimate. We couldn’t have asked for more![full review]

Company response to Janet Mayorga's review:
Sorry for the late response Janet, We are happy that you were able to move on your budget from state to state. which is hard to come by, thank you for choosing us as your moving company hope you are enjoying your new home.

Moved FL to TX
This is one amazing company

What a great experience I had with Suntrust Van Lines. They controlled all the packing, moving and unpacking with no problems. The two moving guys were considerate and careful with my valuables when moving my stuff from Miami to Dallas. I’d highly recommend their services.[full review]

Company response to Maria Guerrera's review:
Thank you for your kind words, and thank you for choosing us to move your priceless belongings.

Great value

If somebody asks me about the best moving company in the US, I would immediately answer “SuntrustVanlines.” My first move with a full-service moving company went really well. It turned out to be a bargain versus self-service. I highly recommend Suntrust.[full review]

Company response to Maria Titus's review:
Wow! Thank you for those kind words we are very happy that your move was successful. and also i would like to thank you for trusting as your moving company we hope all is well in your new location.

Moved FL to NJ
Wonderful Job!

My movers did a wonderful job! When my closing fell through and I couldn’t get into my new house, they agreed to store my stuff for a couple of weeks at a deeply discounted price. Once I was able to move, the guys were very professional and fast. Thanks, guys, I’ll recommend you to anyone![full review]

Company response to James Bundy's review:
Thank you, we understand that in certain situations customers have to get out of there current resident but the new resident is not available yet so we provide storage for all our customers if needed. hope you are enjoying your new home.

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Suntrust Van Lines - a professional mover located in Miami, FL 33169. Discover Miami, Florida companies.