Super Jet Vanlines

States of operation: New Jersey, Connecticut, Florida, Nevada, Maryland, New York, New Hampshire, Alabama, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Massachusetts, California, Wisconsin, Illinois, Texas, Delaware, Utah, Georgia, Virginia, Washington DC

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Super Jet Vanlines.

Click on the Super Jet Vanlines license numbers for the government record information:

ICC MC number: 781647Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 2288710US Department of Transportation number

Share this company on Share Super Jet Vanlines to Facebook Share Super Jet Vanlines to Twitter

Super Jet Vanlines is also called as SuperJet Van Lines LLC.

Toll free number: (866) 233 4180
Phones: (973) 732-7176
Address: 1 Ackerman Ave, Clifton, NJ 07011, USA
Email: info@superjet-vanlines.com
Website: www.superjetvanlines.com

Total 73 Super Jet Vanlines Reviews

Moved PA to FL
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

We had a TERRIBLE move.  They are scam artists. After giving them every detail of what we had to move, they sent a truck that was far too small, then doubled our price. We had NO choice but to pay it as we had to be out of our house. Once arriving in FL, our delivery was delayed multiple times and we were unable to get a resp...[full review]

Moved within MD
Avoid SupeJet VanLines !!!

We had the worse experience ever with this moving company. I had almost closed a deal with another company when Jason Stokes from SuperJetVanLInes e-mailed me that I was making a huge mistake, that the company I had chosen was going to trick me and charge me way more than what they put on the estimate and he added that I'd ha...[full review]

Moved NY to CA
The worst company I've ever dealt with

They lost my apple monitor, a box with a lot of my hard drives and equipment and damaged most of my furniture. Never use them! I submitted a claim form for the damages and stolen/lost items and they are considering paying me 30 dollars. Total value of all my stuff is close to $3000.[full review]

Moved DC to CA
Lousy Moving Job with Super Het

My experience with SuperJet has been a nightmare.  First, I did my inventory and explained I had a lot of items to move, particularly non-furniture.  Marc, the salesperson in Florida, had them send two trucks but only  enough boxes for one.  Second, they ran out of supplies and I had to buy out of pocket in the middle of pack...[full review]

Moved PA to FL
Super Jet - PA to FL

My move happened on May 29th through June 6th and I have waited until September 16th to post this review as I still have outstanding issues.  I have finally given up and want to document the process. I reviewed multiple companies, including Angie's List to find a reasonable, reliable moving company to move from Camp Hill, PA ...[full review]

Moved NJ to OK
Can't handle business

This company is complete sh*t, there is no other way to describe it.  Very unprofessional, will tell you you won't have to pay then disappear when you ask them to send that in writing or email you the rest of the paperwork they have on your account.  It took me almost two months to get my things, and I had to MOVE IT MYSELF. ...[full review]

Moved FL to OH
Do not use Super Jet Van Lines -dishonest owner Youssef Osama

THey over charged us and then damaged lots of items and wouldn't pay for the repairs.  Lies and more lies.  Now their atty in Calif.  are telling my atty that they can't get them to answer the phone and they are going belly up!!!  They more than doubled our cost when they came to pick up the furniture. Damages were major.  Th...[full review]

Review with image

Moved MA to OR
not honist, not on time for pickup and over 30 days for delivery

non binding was about $4336.25 binding estimate was a little over $7000.00.  As they arrived late for pickup and it was dark outside it was very hard to see every item packed and/or boxed.  It was especially difficult because there were four men working at the same time thus impossible to see every item  before it was packed....[full review]

Moved FL to CO
missing items

I am missing a box, if anyone receives a box with Granny Smith apple green draperies and some bedspreads and not sure what else, please contact me!  I moved from Florida to Colorado on August 7, 2013.  I indicated I would need a shuttle in Colorado because a semi could not get to my house.  My stuff arrived on time but in a s...[full review]

Moved FL to MI
Moving Nightmare for seniors

If anyone has a white chest with blue flowers on it please let me know, 989-872-2226.  We are missing tools, wii, lg blind electric items. Has anyone received insurance pay from "anthem" who insures superjet?  We are seniors who we feel  they took advantage of. They were late, stole things and damaged  so much we threw away a...[full review]

Moved CT to MN
The WORST moving company

This is the WORST company anybody could use.  No communication once they have your money.  They called almost daily before we signed with them, after that you will not hear from them unless you make the call and don't bother with messages they would NEVER return a call.  It started when I had to call them the week before and ...[full review]

Moved CT to OH
Ripoff, stolen possessions

We had a scheduled pickup on June 10, 2013 from Connecitcut and a dropoff on August 1, 2013. It is twenty days late and all we're being told is to call back again tomorrow, which is the last day allowed in our contract. As of tomorrow, they will be in clear violation of our agreement.  Besides from apparently stealing all of...[full review]

Moved FL to VT
Still no delivery of items. File Complaints!

Like most of the reviews on here, I'm in the midst of a terrible experience with SuperJet - it's been nearly 3 months and we still don't have our stuff. Daily conversations & emails with Brian result in nothing but more names & numbers of drivers we should call. I think we should all file complaints against them. National Con...[full review]

Absolutely Horrible Experience

Absolute disaster. My story is similar to so many others on here. It took them 45 days to move a one-bedroom apartment from NJ to Los Angeles. They were rude, unresponsive, negligent, and dishonest. Lies on top of lies on top of lies. The thing that bothers me the most is that I chose them based on their seemingly sterling re...[full review]

Moved MA to CA
THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU OR YOUR THINGS

At one point I was going to write Super Jet Van Lines and list all of my complaints -- the rude dispatchers, the uncommunicative drivers, damage of many of my items from the use of packing tape, the large number of broken items, that more boxes arrived smashed and damaged than undamaged, the fact that some how a different mov...[full review]

Moved NJ to TX
Misrepresentation of Services: BEWARE

Grotesque quality of service (they do not return phone calls or emails once they have your money) and lack of knowledge/care taken by SuperJet Van Lines to deliver my furniture from NJ to TX in July 2013. Beyond the fact that furniture was delivered 12 days LATE, despite written reassurances and guarantees, when furniture arr...[full review]

Moved NJ to FL
Terrible, just the absolute worst

Like most of the reviewers on this site, I can attest that this is not even a real moving company. They are just a couple of shady guys who got a license for one truck. Their scam is that they rent trucks in order to avoid any real regulatory scrutiny. They do not provide a thoughtful estimate, but just give you a lowball gen...[full review]

Moved PA to IL
Late delivery, bad customer service

We used Super Jet to move from PA to IL and we will never use them again. They delivered over three weeks late, customer service was rude and dishonest, and they did not initiate any communication with us after they picked up our stuff. I chose Super Jet, because their salesman, Anthony, helpfully addressed my queries before ...[full review]

Moved CA to RI
FRAUDS AND THIEFS

I asked for a quote from this company in January 2013.  I put a deposit down of $435.00 in February via electronic check.  The move was set up for March 15, 2013 between 8:00 am and 10:00 am.  I took the day off of work and waited.  The driver never arrived.  Superjet was apologetic and we rescheduled for another day.  That d...[full review]

Moved NJ to WA
Bad experience

I will never use or recomend this company to anyone I know.  They are quick to pick up, however they will not deliver as promised.  They lie every time you call so do not elieve what ever they tell you.  Very poor customer service.      [full review]

Moved NJ to FL
Worst Experience of My Life!

This was a move from New Jersey to Florida...we paid double the amount that was originally quoted to us.....we did not receive the service we paid for or was told that we would be receiving.....our items were never tagged, or labeled, and were mixed up with other moving items not belonging to us......Jason was the worst perso...[full review]

Moved NJ to WA
awesome movie superjet vanlines excellent job

as everybody knows moving it's not an easy thing superjet Van Lines did it easy move for me I move from New Jersey to Washington State I have an excellent experience with them I was quotedto 2800 dollars and I paid 2800 dollars I did not purchase an additional insurance tell you the truth about getting I was scared I did not...[full review]

Moved NJ to MD
DO NOT TRUST SUPER JET

Learn from our mistake - do NOT use Super Jet Van Lines. My husband and I moved from NJ to MD. We thought the company had decent reviews and we were happy with customer service when booking. Movers showed up late, and told us that even though our contract stated we could pay the balance by personal check, we were instead requ...[full review]

Moved MD to GA
W A R N I N G: HORRIBLE SERVICE /NOT BBB Accredited / DO NOT USE

I usually don't write reviews but I have been treated horribly and the staff at Superjet Van Line have been exceptionally RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL. Honestly, I don't have furniture and most of my property are in boxes. All of my belongings cannot fill a 5'x10' storage space.  The original quote was $1,700 for SAME-DAY delivery...[full review]

Moved FL to GA
SuperJet VanLines lied about refund!

Below is the complaint that has been filed with the BBB, which SuperJet VanLines states that they are a member of, only to find out that they are NOT BBB Accredited. I, being a military widow and around veterans often, will inform Veterans and active military to not use SuperJet VanLines! Complaint Type: Consumer to Business ...[full review]

Review with attached files

Moved NJ to IA
Dont trust what they say.

I dont write reviews often, I am so fed up with this company that i have decided to write the review for the benefit of other. First thing is the cost , please dont believe the quote they give you. I have got a quote for X amount for Y items and on the day of pick up I was told it is based on the cubic feet your stuff is goin...[full review]

Moved NY to CA
DO NOT HIRE

Based on an estimate given to my wife and I by Pete - our sales representative - we were told that our furniture would be picked up on the June 19th and delivered between July 1st and July 4th.  We were also told that our move would cost approximately, $4,000.00.  Super Jet Vanlines did not show up on June 19th and never call...[full review]

Moved PA to LA
Awful Experience

We have been extremely frustrated with this company.  Anthony, the Super Jet representative who originally gave us a quote by phone, became unreachable a week before we were supposed to have our stuff picked up.  When we finally reached the main office, we learned that Anthony had been "let go"--not promising.  The office sta...[full review]

Moved VA to NY
The absolute WORST moving experience - terrible company - please stay!

These people were incredibly unprofessional and awful.  They quoted me a price just to make a sale, and then I ended up paying more than twice the quote.  The were two days late to pick up and a day late to drop off.  They were incredibly nasty and do no wish this experience upon anyone.  Please, please stay away. [full review]

Liars and Deceitful

Liars and Deceitful   I decided to go with this moving company because of ratings it had with BBB of NJ and it was my biggest mistake.  I was dealing with Jake and he was very nice and polite, of course they all are in order to get your business. After I signed the contract the horrible service started. Jake miss quoted me th...[full review]

worst moving company ever

this company is run by a bunch of shady scammers! company is in New Jersey. but contact numbers are florida?? pretty sure they pay drivers under the table and I wonder if their business license is real! customer service experience was awful, many items never arrived, furniture scratched..when the mover opened the truck, al...[full review]

Superjet VanLines

Don't Do It.  They are mis-leading in everyway!  The worst customer service I have ever experienced.  A great reservation department that tells you what you want to hear then turns you over to dispatch which does not pick up the phone most of the time and gives you no information.  The pick up was not on time and the movers s...[full review]

Moved NJ to FL
Severly increased written quote after picking up shipment

Dont do what I did...!!! dont use this company. They were picking up some things from an estate sale and shipping from NJ to FLA. Written quote was for $1600 and change, after pick up it went to $3700. They did not get the ok from me (buyer), they just picked up the goods then changed the price on the fly. They did the pick u...[full review]

Moved NY to MN
Unable to get a delivery date

I've made multiple moves across country in the last three years.  Thought I had good enough experience to realize what's a good moving company vs not.  But little did I know I was so wrong about Super Jet Van Lines.  I informed Pete when he contacted me on the phone about my bad experiences in the past and he assured me that ...[full review]

Moved MD to AZ
If there was a zero stars I would give it.

I say communication was N/A because it was essentially non-existent. I have made several cross country moves but never have I feared for my stuff as much as with this company.  They were scheduled to pick me up at 9am on May 29th.  I say scheduled because of course they were late.  VERY LATE. Not only did they neglect to cont...[full review]

Moved PA to MD
Dissappointed

After contacting various movers, I decided to book my move with Super Jet. Once I paid my deposit (1/3 of the total order) communication practically ceased. Although the booking manager (Pete) had previously been very responsive to me, it was near impossible to get him to respond to basic questions. I nevertheless remained po...[full review]

Moved FL to KY
100% professional

This by far was the best long distance move I've ever done and being a military veteran I've moved a lot. Super Jet and crew were 100% professional. They treated my belongings like they were his own. I just can't say enough of how happy I am with my move. I highly recommend them. AAA [full review]

Moved PA to VA
Use Another Company. There are tons out there.

I'll keep this short: Repeated calls were needed to customer service and dispatch to get any work performed.   You will need cash or money order for payment at delivery. No personal checks are accepted.   Pick up time was extremely late.   When evaluating your quotes, you should consider doubling Super Jet Vanline's quote.  [full review]

Moved NJ to CA
Very bad experience with delivery - don't trust this company reviews

We recently moved from New Jersey to California. Our stuff picked up on June 1st. Intially they said $1900, after coming home they increased it to $3450. After removing some stuff, it is $2660. Then starts the real story. We are trying to contact the this company for delivery. Response was very bad. Finally, we get hold off L...[full review]

Moved MD to FL
Easy Move

Super Jet moved me from MD to FL. The movers did an awesome job, and were really quick and took good care of my stuff. I was so happy with them. It took a couple days longer to get my delivery than I expected but I guess thats the norm when moving across the country. Overall I was very happy and would reccomend them. [full review]

Moved PA to OR
Horrible Experience

I had a terrible experience beginning to end. When coming to pick up my furniture on 5/29 they completely disregarded the price we had agreed to over the phone, and wanted to charge over 30% more. I was given an estimate that included all of my furniture at $2,150 and after the truck was packed I was told it would be $2,800. ...[full review]

Worst moving company

This company has the worst customer service ever!  The staff at the dispatch office are unprofessional to another level.  The 2 people I mainly spoke to, since they would not forward me to anyone above them were Doris and Lisa.     I cannot believe that they would allow these women to deal with their clients.  Big mistake and...[full review]

Moved CT to NJ
great

i am very happy for using superjet for my company. when they picked me up i was rediculously nervous. i didnt know how it was all going to be done so quickly. im happy taht i trusted robert and jason and they really did take the time to make srue that this was a fantastic experience for me. in teh end, the price was actually ...[full review]

Moved MD to CA
worst experience of my life

Called SJVL 4/3/13.  Spoke with Mike who was helpful and assuring.  during the call we discussed my furnishings in depth:  approximate weight, full measurments and condition. Also discussed the distance from where the truck would park and where elevators were located in my apartment buliding.  Mike gave me a quote of 6060.  i...[full review]

Moved PA to VA
terrible experience

Worst moving experience imaginable. The highlights: 1) Broke my bookcase and flat screen TV 2) Forgot to deliver two of my boxes which I STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED 3.5 weeks later 3) Late for everything, pick up, delivery date, delivery time 4) completely unproactive about communication I contracted Superjet V...[full review]

Review with image

Moved FL to CA
Love it

You are the best moving people, you guys are good, nice and friendly people, I think you need to be a really big mover people, it's good job you doing here. My house is now good, and I move now! I'm much more happier now, notting boek or steel. Good job people.[full review]

Moved DE to NY
Never trust the quote they give

Word of wisdom - only hire moving companies that do in home estimate. Do not trust companies that give you an estimate over the phone because they will give you a lower rate so that you will do business with them. But on the actual moving date, they will charge you A LOT higher, which made me frustrated and regretful. I shoul...[full review]

Moved FL to NJ
Great Job

Theses guys did a great job with my move. They were an hour late getting to my house but that was the only problem. The guys worked really hard and got my stuff out of my house quickly. I had a lot more stuff then I thought I was going to so I was nervous they weren't going to be able to take it all. Everything worked out, gr...[full review]

Moved MA to FL
Very Smooth

I had a very good experience with my move down to Florida, my only gripe was they were a bit more expensive than some of the other quotes that I had recieved. Cannot complain about the service though, everything packed tightly and no damage, so i guess it was worth it. Delivery was pretty quick too. Not bad at all... Good Job...[full review]

Moved MA to WA
Lies upon Lies upon Lies

On the 24th of April, 2013 Superjet Vanlines picked up our belongings in Northbridge, MA in order to deliver them to us in Vancouver, WA with a due date for arrival no later than 7-10 business days after pick up. The first mistake by this company was not having enough room on their truck to load all of our stuff. The driver t...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Super Jet Vanlines - a professional mover located in Clifton, NJ 07011. Discover Clifton, New Jersey moving companies.