Superior Moving and Storage

States of operation: Florida, Virginia, Tennessee, Massachusetts, New Mexico, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Indiana, Nevada, Rajasthan

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Superior Moving and Storage.

Companies that transport household goods within Florida like Superior Moving and Storage have to register annually with the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. The Bureau of Compliance is the responsible regulatory authority that manages intrastate movers. Movers should be registered with the FMCSA to operate interstate.

ICC MC number: 370277Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 837931US Department of Transportation number

Share this company on Share Superior Moving and Storage to Facebook Share Superior Moving and Storage to Twitter

Superior Moving and Storage reviews and ratings online. Read Superior Moving & Storage testimonials, company complaints and consumer reports by actual customers of the business.

Toll free number: (800) 992-2978
Phones: (954) 978-9999
Address: 2055 Blount Rd., Pompano Beach, FL 33069, USA
Email: mikel@asuperiormove.com
Website: www.asuperiormove.com

About the company

Superior Moving and Storage has been in business for 20 years, earning an excellent reputation in the tri-county area.

Superior Moving & Storage is fully licensed and insured, proudly complying with all county, state and federal requirements. We offer local moving and long distance moving services, as well as residential, commercial and even international moving and relocation services.

Our moving trucks are spotless and generously stocked with all moving supplies and equipment to professionally complete your relocation. The furniture and various contents of your move will be carefully padded with sanitized movers pads. Our top notch packing services offer gentle care and thorough protection, giving you extra security and peace of mind, that everything will arrive at the destination, in exactly the same condition it left the point of origin.

We also offer exceptional storage space services. Our air conditioned storage space facility is modern and immaculate. All items held in storage are safe and sound with our state of the art security system, as well as efficiently preserved in our ice cold air-conditioning.

Last minute moves are never a problem and in addition to our reasonable rates, you can count on no hidden costs. There is never an extra charge for weekend and no job is too big or small. With Superior Moving and Storage, you truly save money without sacrificing quality.

Superior Moving and Storage enjoys an excellent reputation for honesty, integrity and quality. Whether you are moving across the street, across town or across the country, Superior will be there from start to finish. More info about Palm Beach moving, Broward moving, Fort Lauderdale moving, Coral Springs moving, Weston moving, Boca Raton Moving in our service areas.

Total 140 Superior Moving and Storage Reviews

Don't use this company!!

The pickup portion was great, but the storage and delivery was awful.  I'm missing seven boxes, have damaged items and upon approaching the owner after being refused my claim through the office, I was threatened with a lawsuit.  If the owner Anthony Aglione is this unprofessional, it's no wonder why it's fine to damage and lo...[full review]

Company response to Erin's review:
Ms. Erin Martin is being un-truthful. We prepared a written inventory of the condition of her items before they were moved into storage. She sent a claim several weeks after the move stating she is missing 6 boxes, although her online claim now states 7 and she threatened if we did not give her a full refund on her entire mov...

Superior Moving and Storage

I don't usually use companies that have not personally been referred to me. I had saved a few advertising cards one of which was from Superior Moving and Storage. i looked up the reviews which were very good. When I called, Luis Oliva answered the phone and spoke with me. I felt very comfortable with the company after speakin...[full review]

Company response to Karen 's review:
Thank you for the feedback Karen. We really appreciate the kind words, and Luis is a great asset to Superior Moving & Storage. Please refer any friends or family you know in need of moving and storage services.

Moving Made Easy

All I can say is, Amazing. Benny and Willie were GREAT! I was living on a second floor apartment and moved into a three story town home, they didn't even flinch. My boyfriend and I wanted to help but they had everything under control. We had left our things in our bedroom drawers and it wasn't a problem. They made the move qu...[full review]

Company response to Erin L's review:
Good Luck to you and your boyfriend in your new home. We really appreciate the business. Please refer any friends or family you know moving. As you know we will do our best to give them the same great service you received.

Moving

Superior is hands down the best moving company in the country! I have used them for 15 years and on the few occations that Ive used another company I have regretted it. Superior is effiecient and their staff is courteous. I refer friends and business affliates to them all the time and have nevr heard a bad review. Our past mo...[full review]

Company response to Kris's review:
Thank you for your continued business and referrals. Everyone at Superior Moving & Storage wishes you the best of luck in your new home.

Superior Moving & Storage

Recently, I moved from Delray Beach to the Tampa Bay area and needed to engage a moving company that I felt was reliable and would be fair in their dealing with the pricing aspect of the process.  Having shopped around a bit and it becoming somewhat frustrating a bit to me, Shayna came out to see me and I immediately felt ...[full review]

Company response to Steve D.'s review:
Thank you for the feedback. We are happy your move went well. Good Luck in your new home, please let anyone moving know about Superior Moving & Storage. Thanks Again :)

Awesome team!!!

Anthony Bradley, Sean and Anthony T. are an awesome team!  They arrived early and treated my belongings as though they were their own. They completed the move in 2.5 hours, even with my upright piano. I would highly recommend and only request this team with any move in the future!  Superior is storing my items for me and I pl...[full review]

Company response to Erin's review:
Thank you for the feedback and good luck in your new home. We really appreciate you chosing Sueprior Moving & Storage.

Moved FL to CT
Great service

Well I am a college student with not much experience moving my belongings to such vast distances. Luckily, working with this company has been very straightforward. It was easy to set up and they were corteous and timely. They handled all my items with care and they were quite professional. I would definitely use them again an...[full review]

Company response to Lena K's review:
Good Luck to you and your family, We wish you the best of luck in medical school as well as your family relocating to the northeast to be by yourside. Keep in touch and let us know when you become a well known surgeon, like your parents.

Move

From start to finish our move i April of 2014 was a resounding success! Our salesperson,Shana Lea was top-notch; professional and knowledgeable and very in tune with our needs.  We were quoted a price that never varied and which we thought was very reasonable. When it came to the actual move, our hero was Anthony Bradley.  Be...[full review]

Company response to Joni C's review:
Thank you for taking the time to give us and future customers feedback on your move. Enjoy your new home and thanks for choosing Superior Moving & Storage.

Superior Moving & Storage

Diesel and his crew (Alonzo and Matthew) were very courteous and efficient. They moved us from an apartment to a house and we were shocked at how fast the move went.  They had to carry everything down 3 flights of stairs and still had us all packed up in under 2 hours.  Delivery was even faster! We hope Superior can help us w...[full review]

Company response to Carol & Jim's review:
Thank you for the feedback, Enjoy your new home. The guys will really appreciate you taking the time to address their names and go out of your way to advise other customers about the quality of work and customer satisfaction Diesel and his crew provided for your move.

moving

This is my third move with Superior Moving Company. I decided to continue using this company due to thier outstanding professional customer service from the entire staff. The sales representative professionally discussed all the details and offered several options. The movere were very respectful,professional and extremely ca...[full review]

Company response to Grace L's review:
We appreciate the repeat business, thank you for the feedback and we will continue to provide professional moving services.

Superior Moving

I have a friend who owns and operates a moving business in South Florida. I’d obviously planned to use her company but she couldn’t accommodate my moving date. Superior Moving was one of three companies whose executives were/are sharp enough to check recent additions to  SoFla’s real estate lists to see who’s moving ...[full review]

Company response to Bob Page's review:
Thank you Mr. Page, we will try our best to give you the same crew on your move out of storage. Please refer anyone you know moving to Superior Moving & Storage. We look foward to working with you on your move out of storage.

best experience

I will have to call them agin when I need to move next time !!!!!!  they are absolutely the best !!!!  they were professional in every way . the owner worked with my budget. the sales ladies were knowlegeable and quick to respond. the driver ben and disel, they are the best !!!! I never had such a pleasent and relaxing moving...[full review]

Company response to Kathy 's review:
Thank you for the feedback on team of movers we sent. They are all great guys and Diesel has been with us for many many years. Good luck in your new home and thank you for the business.

Moved within FL
Superior Service by Superior Moving.

I'm really impressed by Superior Moving; they're on the ball! I called to get a ball park price on what it would cost me to move 2 large self storage units. The girl on the phone was very nice and said that she had a manager in the area where my units were located, and would dispatch him to meet me at the cube smart storage f...[full review]

Company response to Michael 's review:
Michael, We really appreciate your business and feedback on our services. Please refer any friends or family you may know in need of moving services. Once again thanks and good luck in your new home.

Great Service

This company was really helpful in packing our home and taking the hassle out of moving. Hopefully I don't have to move again for awhile, but if I do, I will definitely contact Superior Moving to help. Excellent service, they made the whole moving process much easier and always had smiles while moving. Thank you so much! My a...[full review]

Company response to Yazmine's review:
We appreciate the vote of confidence. Good luck in your new home.

Moved FL to NJ
Would use again in a heartbeat!

I needed to make a giant change - a FL to NJ kind of change. After askng a few friends, I was recommended Superior Moving and Storage. From the get go, Superior, was, well superior! Superior was extremely professional, and the guys did an amazing job. After giving them a call, Superior followed up with an estimate, provided m...[full review]

Company response to Monika Wasser's review:
Thank you for the follow up Monika. Glad your move went well, stay warm and enjoy your new home in N.J. Please tell anyone you know moving about Superior Moving & Storage both local or long distance moving we can help and as you know will provide a great service.

Great experience

We have an office with 25 employees. It was my job to interview and hire a moving company to move us into a larger office space and a new home for my company. I interviewed several moving companies in the area and out of all the ones that came, Superior Moving was the most professional. There were a few other companies th...[full review]

Company response to Mark F.'s review:
Mark, thank you for hiring superior moving & storage. I know you were concerned with the quality of the job and made it clear to us that the boss man was putting this in your hands and for us to make sure we did a good job, or it was your neck on the line. Thanks for trusting us and we are glad we did not disappoint you. ...

Moved within FL
Loved this service! Thank you for being so professional and courteous.

I needed my office moved on short notice. I went online and did a search for Movers. Superior Moving was one of the companies with the best ratings. They appeared to be very professional and in business a long time. I was pleasantly surprised when I called them, the office was pleasant and they sent guys out the next day. Guy...[full review]

Company response to Brittany Neville's review:
Thank you for trusting us to move your office. Please refer any commercial accounts you may have or friends and family to Superior Moving. Good luck in your new office space and thanks for the business.

awesome

Superior Moving is amazing. I moved recently and they were highly recommended. They were able to schedule me very quickly. They showed up on time in the AM. They were fast and very organized. They also took a lot of care to make sure that furniture was not damaged. Their pricing was very reasonable. The movers were funny, pro...[full review]

Company response to Daniel Berg's review:
Thank you for the vote of confidence Mr. Berg. We try our best to provide excellent service at a reasonable rate. Good luck in your new home.

Moved NY to FL
Great service and professionalism!

The only item we were moving was an antique Steinway Concert Grand Piano. As you can imagine this is a very important piece to my family, and it has been passed down from many generations. We called several moving companies. From the moment we spoke to Superior Moving & Storage, we knew they were very experienced in piano mov...[full review]

Company response to Stefanie's review:
At Superior Moving we have a team of certified piano movers. It is so important to chose the right company when moving antiques and pianos. We are glad and thankful you choose Superior Moving & Storage, and thank you for the confidence you placed in us. We know how important your grandmothers piano was to your entire family.

Outstanding Service!

We were very happy with the services provided by Superior Moving & Storage. The 4 guys that came were friendly, fast and very careful with our things. We had them do a local move, including all of our packing. They had pads for the doorways and protected our mattresses, using brand new mattress bags. They never slowed down fr...[full review]

Company response to Hayley Deloitte's review:
Thank you for the business and good luck in your new home. We are also a great choice for Long Distance moving and storage as well. If you know anyone moving local, long distance or international please give them our name and number.

Moved within FL
Great to work with, once again!

I have used Superior Moving & Storage 3 times to move. Most recently I moved my mother into a retirement home and they did a great job. It was hard enough to accept the reality of having to move my mother into a home, let alone everything that goes along with it. They provided the retirement home with all the necessary ins...[full review]

Company response to Scott's review:
Scott, We are so glad we were able to move your mom, at Superior Moving & Storage value you as a customer, and thank you for the business. We hope your mom enjoys her new home and please if you need our services again we will be more than glad to help again.

Our Moving Experience

We moved from NY to Florida and chose Superior Moving based on our realtors recommendation as well as online reviews. Superior Movers did a great job on our long distance move. We needed local storage once we moved to Florida, and Superior had storage and stored our items. We finally moved from storage to our new home in Flor...[full review]

Company response to Lyla Anderson's review:
Lyla, We at Superior appreciate your business and are glad your experience was nothing but excellent. We hope you and your family enjoy your new home here in the Sunshine State. Please if you ever need moving services again don't hesitate to call us, we will be more than happy to help you! Please refer any friends and famil...

Great

We needed a moving company really quick, with short notice in our real estate closing. It was Saturday afternoon and we needed a company the same day. We wanted to do a local move within the county. We called Superior Moving & Storage, to our surprise they were open on Saturday and willing to help us out. They were not only w...[full review]

Company response to Dennesha's review:
Dennesha, We are always available as well as being one of the largest independent moving companies. We usually can provide moving services on short notice. Our employees are eager to work and do a good job. Good luck in your new home and if you know anyone moving please refer them to Superior Moving & Storage.

Moved within FL
Made moving less stressful and tiring!!

Superior Moving was one of the recommended moving companies on the BBB website, so my husband had me call them for an estimate and they seemed very professional and reasonably priced! They gave us a good vibe both over the phone and in-person. The moving crew did a great job, they were very nice and got everything moved very ...[full review]

Company response to Angie Lewis's review:
Thank you for the referral, and we are glad your move went well. We are an accredited member of the BBB. It's nice to see that customers do there homework on using potential moving companies. Enjoy your new home and good luck in the future.

Moved within FL
Very nice people at Superior Moving and Storage.

Very nice people at Superior Moving and Storage. They helped out the hurricane victims in the northeast and donated moving services to the Greek Church. We signed a contract with them after learning from a friend that they were the company that sent trucks full of supplies to Hurricane Sandy victims during their time of need....[full review]

Company response to Naomi Aynes's review:
Thank you for the business. Yes we have donated trucks and crews to many disaster victims. We are always eager to help out people in need during a natural disaster. Hopefully my offer is not needed. But during times of disaster, lets all pool together and help the people in need. Superior Moving has available trucks and crews...

Good Service, Would Recommend

We have used Superior Movers several times in the past and decided to get an estimate from them on our long distance move to Georgia. We interviewed 3 moving companies. One we tossed in the trash, it was obvious they were going to cheat us. We did further investigating and that company had horrible reviews. On the DOT website...[full review]

Company response to Jay's review:
Thanks for your faith in Superior, we appreciate you chosing us and the repeat business as well. Good Luck in your new home.

Moved FL to CT
This is a great company

This company did an awesome job helping me and my family to move. Due to having to relocate for a new job, I needed a company that would be able to help us move in less than a week. The staff was friendly and responded to my every need. They were also very careful with all of our furniture. They were professional and made sur...[full review]

Company response to Mark Evans's review:
Mark, We at Superior Moving & Storage value you as a customer, and thank you for the business. Good luck to you in your new job and your family in your new home. If you have any friends or family with moving needs please refer them to Superior Moving!

Moved NY to FL
Great experience with this moving company

My family and I recently moved from New York to Florida. Superior Moving did a great job. The truck arrived to pick up and deliver our furnishings on the dates the promised. The moving guys were very nice and did a good job moving our items. They were very careful and definitely knew what they were doing. True professionals a...[full review]

Company response to Hector Samuels's review:
Hector, We at Superior Moving & Storage value you as a customer, and thank you for the business. Good luck to you and your family in your new home. If you know of anyone moving locally or long distance anywhere in the U.S.A. Please refer them to Superior Moving!

Moved VA to FL
Very late and demanded more money to be on time

DO NOT USE!!! I usd these guys based on the reviews. We'll all was OK at first. The problem started after load up. First off, communication was VERY poor. Driver would not tell me any estimate of delivery date and told me to contact the office. The office told me to contact the driver. We'll..... you get the point. So, afte...[full review]

Company response to Ernest Simpson's review:
Superior Moving delivered Mr. Simpsons items within the specified contract dates. Mr. Simpson demanded an earlier date and due to the Harsh winter weather we could not drive in these conditions. At no time did we attempt to charge any additional monies. Mr. Simpson's contract is on file in our office and can be emailed to any...

SUPERIOR movers!

Top notch service. Excellent experience from the first phone call to the last box unpacked. Spoke with Silvia on the phone, received an estimate from Shaina (spelling?) and the group of movers that were sent to my house were phenomenal. Not a scratch on anything, they handled my stuff like it was worth millions. They arrived ...[full review]

Company response to Steven 's review:
Steve, We are glad that you were satisfied with the services that Superior provided you! We appreciate your business. Please feel free to give us a call again with any moving needs. Please refer all friends and family members with moving needs to Superior.

Excellent Moving company

I would highly recommend Superior movers.  They did a great job.  Were professional and timely and everything is in order and no issues at all.  Great moving company and moved me in a transitional phase.  Will definitely use them again when I move at the end of the year.  Highly recommended.[full review]

Company response to Lisa R.'s review:
Lisa, We are so happy to hear that your move went well and that you enjoyed the movers that completed your job. Please refer any friends and family with moving needs to Superior! Thank you for your business!

These guys were great!

Superior Moving is the best! I chose them based on their reviews online and even called the references they had listed on their website. Call me a little high-strung but I had to be sure. Everyone had positive things to say though. There were a few bad reviews but nothing extreme or out of the ordinary. I understand that some...[full review]

Company response to Charilynne''s review:
All of us at Superior Moving & Storage are glad you chose us. In today's economy getting the job is very important, but keeping the customer happy is more important. Enjoy your new home and thanks for choosing Superior Moving.

Wonderful delivery!

My family and I have used Superior Moving a few times in the past. We recently had them move a 2 bedroom apartment where we pre-packed everything. They showed up on time, had the equipment to store our things securely in their truck for transport and completed everything within the estimated time. If or when I move again I wi...[full review]

Company response to Arthur Smith's review:
Mr. Smith thank you for your business. We are glad your last few moves went well, we always try our best to please as many customers as possible.

I absolutely love Superior Moving

My family & I have been using Superior Moving for over 10 years. We use them every time we have to move. They are always in the time frame and get our moves done quick and safe. If you are looking for a good company trust me when I say they have never let us down. The price is fair and the job is always excellent.   Their bus...[full review]

Company response to William's review:
William, thank you for the continued business. We really appreciate the work and continued business.

Moved FL to ME
Excellent moving company!!!

This company sure does live up to it's name. My family recently hired them to move our four bedroom house from Florida to Maine....what a fantastic job they did. This was our first time hiring professional movers so we really didn't know what to expect. I've heard a lot of horror stories about overcharging and items missing. ...[full review]

Company response to Jamie Grant's review:
We are glad your move went well, stay warm and enjoy your new home in Maine. I'm sure the lake will be beautiful when spring comes.

Moved FL to NY
Definitely recommended!

I definitely don't regret using Superior Moving and Storage for my moving services. The guys did an excellent job at moving my things from one state to another and for a very decent price! There were no damages, everything was sent to me exactly how I left them! Thank you! Highly recommended service![full review]

Company response to Lisa's review:
Lisa, good luck in the big apple. We are jealous, there are so many great places to visit in NYC and great restaurants. Stay warm and good luck in your new home. Thank you for the business and please refer anyone you know moving to Superior Moving & Storage.

Widespread Damage to nearly everything

Had we had more experience in moving, we would have turned the drivers away almost at the beginning of the move.  They were extremely careless and unprofessional.  Our furniture was not properly wrapped and protected when it left our home.  While they advertised that mattresses would be covered in protective full size mattres...[full review]

Company response to Rina And Mark Kotok's review:
False accustions: as you can see from the many positive reviews this customer is making false accusations. Mark and Rina Kotok of Boca Raton mattress was soiled and urine stained before the move. The customer contacted us to state that there were damages during the move. We immediately sent a furniture repair expert to appra...

Best Movers

I would highly recommend these company to anyone. The guys was extremely polite, cheerful, happy and they were very careful with my belongings. They communicated with me throughout the whole process, showed up early and were done early. Thank you for making this the easiest move![full review]

Company response to Lm's review:
We really appreciate your repeat business. All of us at Superior Moving & Storage are glad your move went well. Please let us know if you ever need to move again. Good Luck in your new condo and happy holidays.

Recommend Superior

I highly recommend Superior. All aspects were handled professionally and courteously. Shayna did a great walk though, Mikel was great to work with in the office. The movers, Rob, DB, Dwayne and Lawrence arrived ready to work hard. The loaded and unloaded a  full van in the same day, with expertise and great attitudes. I will ...[full review]

Company response to Jeff W's review:
Jeff, thank you for the feedback. we really appreciate the business and your kind words about our crew. Shayna is one of our top estimators and we are glad your move went so well. Please refer Superior Moving & Storage to any friends or family you know in need of moving services.

Moved within NY
Honesty

We bought our new house in October 2013, and had the pleasure of being moved by Superior Moving & Storage. As a former manager in the retail industry for over forty years, I speak from experience and I was very impressed with the level of service my family received. All my contacts from Superior Moving and Storage were outsta...[full review]

Company response to Sheikhrashid's review:
I am so pleased to hear that our company and our guys did such a great job for you and your family! We are in the business to make moves pleasant experiences for families and anyone moving! We appreciate your business, and please continue to refer us to your friends! Thank you!

Moved within RJ
Superior Review

This is the 3rd time we are using Superior Moving & Storage. We have moved both locally and long distance with this company. This last move we could not have asked for a nicer crew to take care of our move. The guys were professional and courteous, and worked very efficiently to pack and unpack everything. Nothing was broken ...[full review]

Company response to Ritesh Verma's review:
Overseas shipments are something Superior specializes in. We are glad your family in Delhi, India received the items you wanted shipped to them so quickly. Again we thank you for your continued business and the friends and family you have sent to Superior Moving.

Moved FL to NY
Excellent!

I used Superior Moving for a move from Florida to New York, NY. I was looking for a company that did a lot of moving into New York City and Superior knew the area and the logistics, they were a great choice. The movers for pickup and delivery were professional, quick and courteous. All of my boxes and furniture arrived in gre...[full review]

Company response to Tu Michael's review:
Thanks for trusting us. Moving companies really need to be experienced when moving into New York City. Not only do they need to be prepared to pay the crazy tolls.. $100.00 or more now per bridge but you also need to know the size of trucks allowed to actually go into the city streets. If you know anyone else moving to the ci...

Moved FL to MO
A Great Service

Our experience with Superior Moving & Storage was an excellent one! We could not be happier with the professionalism and service we received with this company. I had a 3 bedroom home completely filled with furniture and boxes. Definitely not a task I could have handled on my own.  Superior Moving has to be the Best Moving com...[full review]

Company response to Zachary Mayes's review:
Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you with any future moving needs you may have.

service review

Two movers came out from Superior Moving after being recommended to us by our neighbors. They were on time and had great personalities. Very funny guys. And they had no problems lifting our heavy furniture. The price was fair and the office staff was great too. These guys are definitely someone to keep on file, for any future...[full review]

Company response to Aditya's review:
We are glad that we provided you with personable movers who did a great job at representing what Superior Moving & Storage is all about! We would love to help you move again in the future. Please refer any friends and family with moving needs to Superior! Thank you for your business!

Moved FL to CA
GREAT MOVE!!!

The four movers Superior Moving sent to our home were PHENOMENAL. They spent a considerable amount of time communicating with me and understanding what the job entailed and how we needed it to be completed. Once they got started they got right down to business and wrapped all of our furniture with moving blankets. They were...[full review]

Company response to Daryl Peach's review:
Mr. Peach, We are so happy that you your satisfied with the services Superior provided you! If you ever need to move again in the future we would be happy to help. Please refer all friends and family with moving needs to Superior!

Moving in FLA

We have moved a bunch of times, and have been relocated by our corporate headquarters over a dozen times in the last 15 years. Being based out of Florida now for over 4 years, we have used Superior Moving & Storage 3 times. They have been great, and do an awesome job. We originally started using them back a few years ago. The...[full review]

Company response to Aj's review:
AJ, We are thrilled that you and your company have been trusting Superior with your moves! We truly appreciate your business!! We look forward to working with you soon on your move to TX.

Moved FL to CA
Extremely satisfied

One of the main reasons I chose Superior Moving & Storage was they had an on site estimator come out and give me an estimate FOR FREE. Many companies wanted to do the estimate over the phone, which made me suspicious to using them. Superior Moving gave me everything in writing at the time of the estimate and I really felt com...[full review]

Company response to Silvia's review:
Silvia, I am glad our estimator was able to come out and provide you with a free in home estimate. We guarantee our prices! We appreciate your business and please continue to send all friends and family with moving needs our way!

Moved FL to SC
Excellent service

I strongly recommend Superior Moving & Storage. I have used their moving services at least half a dozen times. Each move they have done has been great. Always on time, always polite and all around a great service.  The movers are all definitely trained well and always nice guys.  I have referred them to several friends an...[full review]

Company response to Jhone's review:
Thank you for your repeat business! We will continue to provide you with the highest quality service each time you use us! We will provide the same to your friends and family, so keep sending them our way!

Moved FL to NJ
Great Service ALL Around

Thumbs Up!!! And definitely 5 stars to Superior Moving & Storage.  I am a supervisor in a quality assurance based industry for a very large national corporation. Too many people post reviews when they are having a bad day and never when they get great service. This is why I want to be loud and clear with my factual review and...[full review]

Company response to Davet's review:
Dave, Thank you for choosing Superior to move you! We appreciate your business! Please continue to refer friends and family with moving needs to Superior!

Overall company review

This company has a great reputation and they’ve been around a long time. We chose Superior Moving to help with our move because of the customer service they have in place. Everything was done exactly as they told us during the estimate. There were no surprises or hidden fees at the end of the job. The guys were very profe...[full review]

Company response to Sasha S.'s review:
Sahsa, We always guarantee our prices. We do not want the customer to have any surprises! We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in the future!

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Superior Moving and Storage - a professional mover located in Pompano Beach, FL 33069. Discover Pompano Beach, Florida moving companies.