Superior Moving Systems

States of operation: California, Oregon

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Superior Moving Systems.

Is this your business? Claim this profile

Superior Moving Systems must be registered with the California Public Utilities Commission and must posses a valid CAL-T number in order to operate within the state. Movers must also be registered with the FMCSA to perform interstate moves.

ICC MC number: 659125Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 1815030US Department of Transportation number

Share this company on Share Superior Moving Systems to Facebook Share Superior Moving Systems to Twitter

Superior Moving Systems reviews, ratings and consumer reports online. Read Superior Moving Systems complaints and testimonials.

Toll free number: (888) 668-3035
Address: 2470 Stearns Suite 306, Simi Valley, CA 93063, USA
Email: info@superiormovingsys.com
Website: www.superiormovingsys.com

Total 9 Superior Moving Systems Reviews

Moved OR to CA
Superior Moving Systems

Movers came late.  Truck to small for our property said would take some now and pickup up the rest in 1 week.  I am still waiting its been two months.  Talked on the phone many times always saying they will pick property up but never do.  Called BBB they talked to them but no help.  When to Simi Valley DA they have no record ...[full review]

Moved CA to TX
Unprofessional & careless

When looking for a mover, I guess I did not do all of my homework.  Jesse at Superior moving called me many times before my move date to get my business.  Her verbal quote included many things such as matress boxes, wall painting boxes and her guarantee that communication would be handled throughout my moving experience.  The...[full review]

Review with image

Moved CA to MA
Good job Superior.

Well thank you very much for the excellent service , I must say superior handled my move very professionally , as I read these poor reviews from unsatisfied customers I'm a bit surprised , My move just recently took place on 9/28/12 from san barnandino Ca to Mass , and as I still have boxes unpacked(i hate this).I'm smiling t...[full review]

Moved CA to FL
I do not recommend Superior Moving Sytems

I utilized Superior Moving Systems for my relocation from Southern California to Orlando, Florida.  I requested 4 bids from different vendors.  I decided on Superior because I thought they were the most reasonable and I liked the Salesperson that came to my home for the walk through estimate. Everything was fine up until the ...[full review]

Moved CA to NC
Worst move we've ever had--horrible company

This was by far the worst moving experience we have ever had. We moved from the San Fernando Valley to North Carolina about 1 1/2 years ago.  Superior made a good impression over the phone and gave us a quote for both our house and storage unit. They refused to come out and do a visual estimate. After they packed the house, t...[full review]

Moved CA to NC
few words

1. cheaters 2. liers 3. scam 4. worst fellows 5. steal your things 6. break your stuff 7. hidden charges when delivering 8. will not unload your stuff iy you dont pay $500.00 more than agreement 9. no professionalism. will not attend your calls and will not reply to your emails after your stuff is picked up. 10. all the per...[full review]

Moved CA to WI
UNBELIEVABLE!

All I have to say is they are theives, liars and you don't EVER want to use these people unless you want to be robbed! They quoted me a price , came to pick up my stuff with no materials and only 2 people when I was told there were going to be 5. They said it would only take 1 day and it took 3 then upon pick up they called a...[full review]

Moved CA to OH
worst ever service,liers,no ethics

I had worst ever experience with this company. They are liers. They have no ethics. I had very not much goods to move and they gave me a quoe for 1500. I packed all my good by myself. When the driver came to pick he told that i really do not have much stuff and he can load in 1 hours. Intentionally he took 10 hours to load an...[full review]

Moved within CA
HORRIFIC NIGHTMARE

http://www.wix.com/mwickham25/superior-moving-systems1 Please see my website with full details, pictures of damage, and links to other customer experiences with Superior: I had a nightmare of an experience with Superior, consisting of STOLEN PROPERTY, SHADY MOVING PRACTICES, AND UNREASONABLY DAMAGED FURNI...[full review]

Not showing 1 reviews that are not currently recommended.

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Superior Moving Systems - a professional mover located in Simi Valley, CA 93063. Discover Simi Valley, California moving companies.