Trans United

States of operation: Florida, Texas, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, California, Connecticut, Ohio, Arizona, Maryland, New Jersey, Georgia, Oklahoma, Indiana, Kentucky, Alabama, Washington, Virginia, North Carolina, Arkansas, New York, South Carolina, Colorado, Massachusetts, Maine, Illinois, Nevada, Michigan, Delaware

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Trans United.

Companies that transport household goods within Florida like Trans United have to register annually with the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. The Bureau of Compliance is the responsible regulatory authority that manages intrastate movers. Movers should be registered with the FMCSA to operate interstate.

ICC MC number: 702632Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 1984608US Department of Transportation number

Share this company on Share Trans United to Facebook Share Trans United to Twitter

Toll free number: (855) 848-7225
Phones: (305)503-3839
Address: 3389 Sheridan St, Suite 194, Hollywood, FL 33020
Email: info@transunitedinc.com
Website: www.transunitedinc.com

Total 220 Trans United Reviews

Slendid effort

Moving is such hardwork. I hate it as does everyone esle so I was so happy that this time I had money to afford a mover so I could spare myself the backache. I went online and searched for a mover and after getting several quotes I choose Trans United based on the professionalism of the rep James and its positive reviews. Wel...[full review]

Moved FL to MA
First Class Movers

so when it came time to move I was terrified at the prospect. it was such a long way and I was worried about if I could do the move myself or if I could hire a mover. so I got bids on rental trucks, Pods and movers and found that a moving company was affordable so I scouted the reputation of movers and choose Trans United bas...[full review]

Moved CT to TX
Terrific service

So I am so pleased with the service of Trans United that I feel compelled to write about my experience with them. It started with a concise quote that was calculated by James the rep. We discussed the details of my move and he asked me questions pertaining to dates and logistics. He then proceeded to put together a quote for ...[full review]

Moved CT to GA
professional and prompt

I really appreciate the work and effort of the crew at Trans United. They were very helpful at every junction of our move. They arrived on time and took aprt the furniture. They then wrapped and prepared everything for transit. They were well organized and worked closely as a team together. They kept in touch with me througho...[full review]

Moved FL to AK
Big move made easy

This move was so stressful. I mean I felt like I was moving to an entire new planet almost. So I enlisted the help of professionals movers becuase i had no ther choise nad few companies even had the logistical ability to pull of this move but Trans United did it seamlessly and they did an outstanding job packing all my beloni...[full review]

Moved FL to CA
awesome service

I was blown away by the service provided by these guys. I had got a ton of quotes but I choose them because I liked the rep Alex and she addressed all my concerns and made me feel comfortable with the entire process. The guys that came move day refelected the professionalism of the company by being polite and efficient and di...[full review]

Moved CA to MS
Got the job done

These guys were affordable, professional and efficient. I was impressed with theri performance from start to finish They were detailed oriented and worked hard to get the job done in time. I was apprehensibve at fisrt about using a mover but these guys really assuaged all my concerns with there stellar perfomance. I would not...[full review]

Moved GA to TX
I recommend Trans United

When I first start lookig at different optins for moving my family I was leaning toward using a pod. However when I began to get prices I realized that a Pod would cost me close to what a mover would and I would be responsible for loading it up so after I got a very good quote from Joe at Trans United I decided to pull the tr...[full review]

Moved GA to OH
two thumbs up

I am not one to write reviews but I promised Alex that if the move went well I would. Wlel I am happy to say it went about a good as a cross country move can go. They were on time. The quote was spot on so I didnt pay a penny more. And they did a top notch job packing all the stuff. I was thrilled with the value of the servic...[full review]

Moved FL to IL
Polite and Professional

I was more than impressed by the service of Trans United. They were attentive from the very first conversation I had with Alex. I was given a detailed quote and that reflected in a very well organized move led by Josh The foremen. He commanded his crew like a well trained platoon and as a result the got the move done in no ti...[full review]

Moved FL to NY
Terrific move

The move process from start to finish with Trans United was seamless and smooth. They put together a sound plan of action for my move and came o move day well equipped and ready to go. They took apart my beds and packed my fragile furniture with bubble wrap and cartons. They used shrinkwrap on my sofas and everything was pack...[full review]

Moved DE to FL
Got it done quick

I was super stressed about moving I mean who isn't? But I am glad to say that hiring Trans United was the right decision for me. They not only did the move at a great price but most importantly I had a limited amount of time to make the transintion due to starting a new job so I needed the move completed in what amounted to a...[full review]

Moved NC to CA
Great Movers and free storage

These guys at Trans United were really helpful with moving me and my family. I was thrilled to be moving to LA however the move was not a simple one. We had to be out of the house by the end of febuary but our new place would not be ready for two weeks. No Problem for tRans United they came, packed and loaded us up and then s...[full review]

Moved NC to AZ
Impressive coordination

OK so moving is messy and difficult by nature so being well organized is imperative to a successfil move. i want to commend trans united for being logistically sound and pulling off a complex move easily. See my move involved two households combining into one and these guys were able to pull it off seamlessly so i am greatful...[full review]

Moved WA to NV
Great Outcome

So I have used professional movers before and in my first experience the company was anything but professional. I am relieved to say howevev this time the movers at Trans United restored my faith in professionalism by sending out a well trained and seasoned crew that made my move look easy. They were well prepared and stuck t...[full review]

Moved FL to NV
They rocked

Trans United was really outstanding relocating me and my family to nevada. I was apprehensive about the move even though my company had arranged and was paying for it. The HR guy told me dont worry Trans United is our reggular mover they are great they moved me and they were. They were well organized , polite and really profe...[full review]

Moved AL to FL
Did the job right

These guys were firtst rate. They came on move day in a new marked truck and fully uniformed. They sent 4 men which is one more than I expected I appreciate that because they got the job done quickly which gave us time to clean the place out before leaving. They met us at our new home and took our direction where to place thi...[full review]

Moved within FL
Good Guys Great service

Although I was moving within the state I was going over 250 miles and the thought odf doing the move myself terrified me because I loathe driving so I shopped for movers and choose Trans United based on a friends reccomendation and I am glad I did because they did a terrific job moving me and got it done in the specified time...[full review]

Moved AZ to OK
First Class

These guys were the real deal. They came in like an army and got my house packed up and loaded faster than I thoght humanly possible. And fast doesnt mean sloppy with them. Each piece of furniture was competely wrapped and shrink wrapped to insure their safe arrival. Things like pictures and TVs were crated up. These guys kno...[full review]

Moved CA to TX
Efficient and well priced

Ok I thought no way will I be able to afford a mover. And when I first started getting quotes the prices i received confirmed my suspicions however when I got a quote from Trans United Alex the rep was able to combine my load with another larger families shipment and saved me a nice chunk of change. The service was excellent ...[full review]

Moved FL to ID
First Class Service

So I rarely write reviews but Kim asked me to write one if my move went well and it did so here it is. I found these guys oline and after getting a bunch of quotes I choose them because of their reputation and the professionalism of Kim the rep. She was imformative but not pushy and she really helped me make some informed dec...[full review]

Moved CA to ID
Detailed Oriented pros!

These guys were really on top of their game from start to finish. The rep James was very helpful starting from our very first phone cal. He went over all the details of the move with me and asked very insightful questions that helped us oragnize the move that when the crew arrived o move day evrything went seamlessly and the ...[full review]

Moved CT to NM
Real pro Movers

So when I started looking for a mover i got bombarded by phone calls from prospective carriers. The thing that stuck out about Trans united was their rep Alex and the care in which the crew handled the goods. I did feel like I was being moved by friends and from a trust factor that is priceless. Kudos to Trans United for thei...[full review]

Moved FL to WA
Did a great Job ;) !!!

Trans United was really outstanding moving my parents estate for me. The task was entrusted to me to arrange my late parents estate to be moved cross counrty to my brothers and sisters and it was a massive undertaking. I want to thank these guys for handling the details especially Alex who arranged it all. They came on the sc...[full review]

Moved CT to CA
Saved the day

Ok so moving is such a stressful experience so I when it came time to pull off this mass cross country move I enlisted the aid of a major vanline that was recommended to me. I set the date and they said they would be there however when move day came they told me they had to delay my pick u a few days which was not acceptable ...[full review]

Moved PA to CA
Nicely done

These guys at Trans United were prompt, professional and friendly. It started with a great quote from Alex who took the time to really listen to my needs and she threw in some free materials. The crew that came was super friendly and worked carefully yet quickly. delivery came and they made the move painless as possible.[full review]

Moved TX to NC
Outstanding effort

I am a very obsessive person so trusting someone else to move my familys belongings was a definite excercise in trust for me. so when looking for a mover I looked for someone that had alot of positive feedback and I called Trans United. I spoke with James who was very knowledgable and gave me a detailed Binding Quote and got ...[full review]

Moved ME to TN
Professional and affordable

When it came time to move we were excited however the thought of the packing was dreadful. And since it was a long distance move we were not sure how to do it because driving a truck ourselves was out of the question. We shopped movers and moving services and prices were all over the place and companies that gave real cheap p...[full review]

Moved TX to LA
excellent service

these guys were real pros from sthey came punctual and ready to go. hey split up and attacked the job but did the job carefully. They gave special attention to my paintings and did a great job crating them . i will bve using them again to move my parents in a few months. great job[full review]

Moved FL to LA
Pleasant aand affordable

Being a divorced single mother of three I really have to make every penny count. when it came time to move I was really concerned about being able to afford the move and I wanted to make sure i wasnt taken advantage of by a rogue mover so I did my homework. Trans United gave me a very competive price so I looked up there refe...[full review]

Moved FL to IA
Awesome Crew

You can tell when someone knows what they are doing and from the first phone call to when the last piece was delievred I felt I was in the hands of real professionals. James who gave me the quote was very detailed he used to be a mover who now does estimates so He really knew how to put an accurate quote together and how to e...[full review]

Moved TX to CA
Better Than Expected

Ok so when my husband convinced me to use a mover for our move I was a little worried. I mean trustig everything you own to starngers is scarry biut Trans United made it as painless as possible. They guys were cordial and polite. They worked methodically wrapping up all the furiniture and tagging every piece for inventory. Th...[full review]

Moved MI to MO
affordable and professional

I was elated to finally get thst job I hvae been waiting for. problem is how was I going to accomplish the move. It seemed like a monumental task and the employer was not covering the bill. So I shopped around for affordable options and Alex at Trans United earned my business. I booked my move with them and it went as scripte...[full review]

Moved MA to CA
First Class

I was hesitant to use a mover. I had used one before and it did not go well. There werre damages and when they came to deliver there were added charges but this time using Trans United none of that happen and Joe from the office was very helpful from start to finish and the crew led by Josh was friendly and professional. No h...[full review]

Moved CO to TX
Good service

Well I was worried at first about using a mover I heard alot of horror stories but when Trans United came they quickly put me at ease. They came prepared with all the necessary equipment and they were ready to work. They got the whole house cleaned out in no time and they kept in touch throughout the delievry process. They ca...[full review]

Worth Every Penny

Everyone hates movng its such hard work. I have moved plenty and have always doen it myself but that was not an option this time. Moving over one thousand miles I realized I needed help so I explored different options. At first I was thinking to get a POD but the price offered by Trans United was about the same and that saved...[full review]

Moved FL to NV
Thrilled with Trans United

So after one of the most wonderful experiences of my life getting married I was faced with the prospect of moving cross country to my new home with my husband and I must say I was overwhelmed by the thought of moving but I want to Thank Trans United for making it bearable and doing a good job caring for my stuff. They were ex...[full review]

Moved CT to NV
Move went as planned

I have moved alot in my life because of my work and because I was raised by a military family. I actually consider myself a moving Veteran at this point and I have had good and bad experiences. One thing you dont want is a headache move by bad movers. So I am happy to say that my experience with Trans united was first class a...[full review]

Moved TX to FL
DO NOT USE TRANS UNITED!

The salesman was emailed a quote from another company which he reviewed, and provided a much lower bid on to get the business.  I contacted him and let him know there were a couple of additional items that should be added to the bid, and he said he already "padded the bid" to take that into account.  So a bid that started at ...[full review]

Moved MA to FL
Smooth Move

On time and on task from start to finish I had a good experience with Trans United. I found them online and called to request a quote. I spoke with Kim who was very detailed and knowledgable. She put together a binding quote based onn my needs and when move day came everything went as planned. The service was spot on as was t...[full review]

Moved TX to ND
Felt like friends moving us

These dyas businesses are all about the dollar. They just want your business and seldom really strive to satisfy individual client needs. Well I want to thnak Trans United for the great service they provided and the way in which it was done. Moving I think is a very personal thing. These are all your household items so I was ...[full review]

Moved FL to CO
Guys were awesome

What a great experience i had with Trans United and their staff during my familes move. They were very friendly and accomodating even when we had to change our move date three times. On move day they came like a well trained army and took apart the beds , wrapped and packed the furniture and inspected all our boxes and retape...[full review]

Moved MD to CO
These movers rocked

I was amazed at the speed and professionalism of Trans United. They came on time on the scheduled day and they were ready to work. They took apart the beds and removed the table legs from furniture to get everything ready to ship. They got the whiole house prepped and loaded in 5 hours. They stayed in touch while driving to o...[full review]

Moved TX to OK
Great attitudes and professionalism

Moving is so stressful and this time I was facing the biggest move of my life and when I began packig I realized how much stuff we had accumulated over the years. So I entertained the thought of using a mover and after getting several quotes choose Trans United because of their strog credentials, reviews and the professionali...[full review]

Moved TX to DC
Did a Nice Job

I am not one to write reviews but when I booked my move with James I promised to write a review at his request whether the move went good or bad and I am thrilled to say the move went as painless as can be and the entire staff of Trans United was friendly and professional. The packing was first rate and they handled all the s...[full review]

Moved AL to TX
Great Deal and service

I am so relived to have finished this move and I am greatful to the staff at Trans United especially alex for being so professional and detail oriented. From the quoying process to the way the guys did the inventory at pick up to the way that the office kept me updated at every step of the move was on point and took alot of t...[full review]

Exceeded my Expectations

Ok I must say I was terrified of using a mover. The thought of strangers hadnling my stuff freaked me out a little. So I asked friends and family to refer someone and my Uncle Jack Told me to call trans United. The quote was reasonable but more importantly Joe the rep earned my trust by taking the time to address ll my concer...[full review]

Moved NV to MI
They got it together

Well these ds it seldo you get the serice you expect much less get service that you want to write a good review about however Trans United did such a great job moving my Family and I that Ifelt compelled to say thanks. The price was fair but the service was stellar and the convienence of having a mover deliver your goods and ...[full review]

Moved WA to WY
Trans United was super!

This is the second time I have used professional movers in my life. The first time was nervewracking because at every step of the move they increased the cost and communication was horrid however this time with Trans United the entire experience was a breeze. I got a quote , they came on move day, the loaded me up and then ca...[full review]

Moved TX to ID
Great Rate and Service

The movers at Trans United are awesome and their office staff was very accomodating. I am a worry wart so I must have called my rep 10 times prior to the move day to adjust my inventory, ask about some packing materials and I changed my move date Thrice! No problem they were happy to accomodate and on move day a freindly prof...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Trans United - a professional mover located in Hollywood, FL 33020. Discover Hollywood, Florida companies.