Trans United

States of operation: Florida, Texas, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, California, Connecticut, Ohio, Arizona, Maryland, New Jersey, Georgia, Oklahoma, Indiana, Kentucky, Alabama, Washington, Virginia, North Carolina, Arkansas, New York, South Carolina, Colorado, Massachusetts, Maine, Illinois, Nevada, Michigan, Delaware, North Dakota

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Trans United.

Companies that transport household goods within Florida like Trans United have to register annually with the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. The Bureau of Compliance is the responsible regulatory authority that manages intrastate movers. Movers should be registered with the FMCSA to operate interstate.

ICC MC number: 702632Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 1984608US Department of Transportation number

Share this company on Share Trans United to Facebook Share Trans United to Twitter

Toll free number: (855) 848-7225
Phones: (305)503-3839
Address: 3389 Sheridan St, Suite 194, Hollywood, FL 33020, USA
Email: info@transunitedinc.com
Website: www.transunitedinc.com

Total 320 Trans United Reviews

Job well done

I am so pleased with the service provided by Trans United. I had seriuos concerns about hiring a mover. I did not know what to expect and my wife was very apprehensive about the whole ordeal. Since I was in charge of selecting the movers I felt the pressure to make sure that things went as smoothly as possible. I hired these...[full review]

Moved CT to TX
Nice Job

So when it came time to move I asked a friend who used to be a trucker for a reccomendation. he refered me to Trans united who is big in the industry and has a good rep. I was very pleased by the service I recieved from James and all the staff there. They were professional and patient with me regarding asking lots of question...[full review]

Moved AZ to KY
Affordable and professional

Great jobs deserve recognition so i want to take the time to thank Trans United for the wonderful job they did with my families move. the service was timely and and very professional. i was impressed with how they crated our Tvs and how well they handled our antique furniture. i was worried about damsges but turns out there w...[full review]

Moved FL to AL
Top Notch Service

blown away is how I would describe the service and effort put forth by Trans United. They were very attentive to our needs including but not limited to our packing needs and our timing. They provided short term storage till our stuff was ready and they delievred on our requested day and did not charge us a dollar extra than w...[full review]

Moved MI to MA
Stellar work

I am by nature a worry wart and I am so pleased and extremely relieved with the moving service provided by Trans United and their workers. They are really true professionals and the3y displayed that in every aspect of the move. From the very first sales call by James to the last box being set in the hose by Jose these guys ar...[full review]

Moved FL to CO
Outstanding job

My wife and I were very apprehensive about hiring a professional mover. We did not know what to expect and neither of us had ever used a mover before. We also did not have a lot of money being that we had just got married so we had to watch our budget. Well I am grateful to trans united for making the move happen at a price w...[full review]

Moved FL to GA
Super service

i must admit I had set my expectations low for the move. I really didnt expect much. But I must say I was more than pleased with the outcome of the move. they worked hard but smart. I could tell they really had alot of experience and worked well as a team. They packed very nicely and treated my fragile stuff with extreme care...[full review]

Moved AL to NY
Clean and organized

Impressed is how I feel about the staff and services of Trans United. They were very organized and really professional. I was able to always speak to my rep and he was able to track my truck via GPS. I wqas able to talk to someone thru live chat online whenever needed and the crew was uniformed , clean and professional. I wou...[full review]

Moved CO to NY
Great job

I was very nervous and apprehensive I was getting a lot of quotes from different moving companies and it was very confusing I want to thank the staff at trans United especially Paul for providing a clear concise quote that made sense for me and my family what we discuss is exactly what happened with the move and the price he ...[full review]

Great relocation service

I cannot express how greatful I am for the quality moving service I received from the movers and staff at infinity van lines. The guys displayednthenupmostbprofessionism and dedication. They restated my stuff as if it wa their very own. The quote given by Paul and thenlogistics handled by the dispatcher Melissa were first rat...[full review]

Great Corporate Move

So when I got my promotion I was thrilled however when I was put in charge of the office relocation for our Florida branch I was terrified I didn't really know anything about moving chooser remover or how to set up a successful move for my company if things would go wrong it would fall on me and there goes my promotion so I s...[full review]

Worst experience ever: 50% jump in price, 44 days delivery

Trans United (US DOT: 1984608, MC: 702632,  Registration #: MV659) has “D[full review]

Moved TX to SD
Coukld not have gone better

So after 15 years of marriage I unfortunately have to get divorced and on top of that I lost my job so is a really tough time for me I looked and looked for a job and finally when I got one it was 2000 miles away so I had to find a mover because there's no way I could have pulled it off myself so starting a new life I did res...[full review]

Smooth move

What a relief my movie is over and done with and I want to say thank you Trans United for making it an easy and painless one you guys are really on point and aunt asked the packing was excellent I had 00 headaches zero surprises there on time for both pickup and delivery and the communication could not have been better than...[full review]

Moved TX to FL
TERRIBLE

I do not believe the "good reviews" are real. Mine is real. Do yourself a favor and spend the extra money with one of the larger national moving companies. All of these moving companies that give you a quote site-unseen are not worth the "savings". If you want a company that will give you a run around on the phone and never k...[full review]

Moved AL to PA
On Point great service

Ok So I am a difficult person to please. I am very picky about how things are handled. I expressed this to James at Trans United who was very meticulous and detail oriented himself. He set up the logisitcs of my move and I want to thank them for an outstanding service. They really impressed me wih how they handled my packing ...[full review]

Moved FL to NE
Did Right By Us

So I know moving can be difficult. I have moved alot in my life and I am used to doing it myself. Howver now tht I am getting on in years I needed to find a mover to get this move done. It was just too much for me to handle. So I shopped for quotes and choose Trans United because of their great reviews and the quality of prof...[full review]

Moved AR to LA
smooth move

Moving is always difficult and moving cross-country can be nearly impossible task the farther it is the more likely you are to have damages and the cost is very expensive so I'm very happy that I found a mover like Trans United that was able to revive me a quality service for a price that was still within my budget they also ...[full review]

Moved ND to IL
Movers from hell

I had a disastorous move with this company. Here is how it started - I got the lowest price quote from them, so I was nervous to go with them. However after reading reviews on this site - I felt much better and hired them. Pick up went well and until then communication was also great. However, delivery was a horrible experien...[full review]

Cheap Cross Country Movers

Wow I am so Happy with the service and even more with the price of Trans United. They moved me from florida to California for a great price. They piggy backed my shipment with another job and they did not skimp at service they provided me the service as if I was a major client and they treated my stuff with the upmost respect...[full review]

Moved MA to TX
Consumate Pros

These guys epitomize professionalism. They excelled starting with a detailed quote by Collin. He went over every detail of the move and covered all the applicable charges so that there was nothing left to chance. They treated my stuff and my family with the utmost respect and josh the driver was just an overall great guy. I w...[full review]

Moved FL to NV
Helped me out

I have moved around several times and every time I have used a mover there has been issues. I am so happy to say that this last time I used Trans United and the move went better than I could ever have expected. They were efficient and careful. They packed my paintings and crystal ware very professionally.  I would happily use...[full review]

Worth Every penny

Great service and well worth the money. Joe did a greta job giving us a quote and setting up the move. The crew was wonderful and had all the right equipment and packing materials to handle our move and to transport our piano as well. i was worride about damages but had none and the guys had great attitudes and made the whole...[full review]

Moved FL to MA
Horrible experience

Do not use this company... Tons of hidden fees.. We ended up paying triple what they quoted... Liars liars and overcharged..we were quoted $1500 and end up paying around $6000... Customer service was the worse to deal with ... They were not trying to help, the rep on the phone was very rude.. Once you pay them your deposit, y...[full review]

Moved CT to AZ
Exceeded my expectations

its not often that you get more than expected for a service but that was exactly the case with Trans United. It staretd when James call me about the move and took his time going over every detail of my logisitics and providing me a clear concise quote. His careful planning resulted in a flawless ervice. The guys arrived on ti...[full review]

Great service!

I had to move for a job relocation and had to find a mover . After hearing all the horror stories I did my research and found trans united inc . There reviews were great and I chose them . Everything they said would happen happened and I would defiantly recommend . Thanks again joe and the whole trans united team. My next mov...[full review]

Very pleased and surprised

First I will like to start and say hats off to William, Josh, and his crew, these guys made sure my move was picked up when I needed it since it was a last minute move and at a fair price for my urgency with the amount of stuff we had ,and even when I got to california William made sure that my stuff came on time! I couldnt b...[full review]

Moved TX to NH
Great Experience

Moving is such a stressful experience so it was importan to me to find the right service to make it an easy transition for me and my family. A family friend reccommended Trans United and I am glad I used them. They did a great job from coming on move day and packing us up , to staying in touch throughout the delievry priocess...[full review]

Moved FL to AZ
Great Service at great price

I was pleasantly suprised by just how awesome the service was at Trans United. james started the process by discussing with me the articles to be moved and my packing needs. Then he set my date and the movers arrived bright and early. The crew led by wade then dissassembled all the beds, table legs and wrapped and loaded all ...[full review]

Moved FL to CO
Miami to Denver for $1400 wow! Thanks Trans United

I am so greatful to Joe and the movers at Trans United for making the impossible possible for me and my daughter. I was going through a divorce and was on limited funds. I didnt know How I was going to pupp offf the move. All the movers were too expensive for me however then Joe at Trans United arranged to piggy back our move...[full review]

Moved NJ to CO
Do Not Use

I did what most people have done and trusted the good reviews Trans United had received. Definitely should have gone with my first instinct and listened to the bad reviews.  Trans United is excellent in the beginning. I booked my move with "Kim" who suddenly no longer worked there after booking. Once they receive your deposit...[full review]

Moved AR to CA
Thanks Trans United

Its seldom that people delievr what they promise these days. Its sad but true. However I am glad to say that Trans United lived up to their promises and everything they promised they delievred. They were punctual and professional. They Took very good care of my items and packed them extrememly well. I got delievry when they h...[full review]

Moved TX to CA
Terribly Frustrating Experience with Trans-United

Terrible Experience with Trans United that led to total frustration for my family and me.  I would recommend one to be prudent and stay away from this company.  Given below is the complete timeline of my terribly frustrating experience with them. Thursday 05-Jun-2014: William (Bill) sent me a "Binding Moving Estimate” of $1,3...[full review]

Moved FL to TX
Positive Reviews can be bought fiverr.com

WARNING!!!   Please look them up on BBB!!! Dont be fooled like us!  We used them based apon the possitive reviews.  Items damaged, broken, stollen, 91 days to recieve (not all) of our items.  Robert "the owner" would yell at us on the phone calling our items insinifigant and refurd to us as loosers!   Qouted one price then on...[full review]

WORST MOVING EXPERIENCE EVER LONG DISTANCE

PLEASE DO NOT USE THESE MOVERS.   Stop their deceitful and thieve of a business NOW!!  They are located in Hollywood FL and also Dallas, Tx.  I shopped many moving companies.  Their estimate was for $2024 for two full bedrooms and 2  baths and 50 boxes.  Colin quoted me $150 per 10 extra large and $100 per 10 extra small boxe...[full review]

Moved CA to FL
professional and caring

I was concerned with some of the stories I have heard about moves gone wrong. I think that it is equally important to write about services when they go well and give crew where credit is due so I want to thank trans united for a job well done. All my furniture made it intact and the ani questions I was worried about made it ...[full review]

Moved OK to ID
Trans-United- BAD move

US DOT: 1984608                   ***Dont be fooled by their positive ratings that have questionable authenticity*** Read the negative ones and they all tell the EXACT same horror story!  DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! Also, they claim to not be brokers and to perform "all our own work from start to finish"-- they had contractors...[full review]

Review with image

Detailed and professional

The thought of having strangers move me really freaked me out. To trust starngers with everything I have worked oso hard for was a terrifying thought. I choose Trans United because they are a big named company with good references and I am glad to say the move went smooth as can be. Alex was very helpful putting together the ...[full review]

Moved TX to IA
Headache free move

Last time I used movers it was a nightmare. They were late to pick me up and they did a horrible job packing and loading my stuff which resulted in a bunch of damages. But this time using Trans United I am thrilled to say that the move went smooth as can be and we had zero damages or issues. They made alot of promises and dle...[full review]

Moved AZ to FL
Overcharged

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! The day before we were scheduled to recieved our stuff I was expecting to hear from TranUnited to confirm the delivery. I called them and they said none of our items had left Arizona, and they didn't have a truck driving from Arizona to Florida anytime soon so they didn't know when we would actuall...[full review]

Moved CO to FL
Flawless execution

This move went as smooth as can be . They handled thing extremeley well and the speed at which they worked without having any hiccups was truly impressive. The cfrew led by Josh and Chris worked like a well trained platton and everyone knew there role without having to talk about it. Great work and all the equipment was brand...[full review]

Moved TX to SC
Very professional

Thank you Trans United very much for the excellent job you did moving me and my family to South Carolina the form and Alex and the entire crew was very attentive and helpful they showed great care packing our they did not break anything and they gave a incredible service for a very reasonable price I would not hesitate to use...[full review]

Moved TX to CA
Damaged Antique Furniture Claim Still Unresolved

I am currently having a terrible experience with James and Robert at Trans United.  It has been well over 120 days and I have yet to receive anything from them as far as my claim is concerned.  I filed for damaged antique furniture back in March and it is now August!  I have tried to contact them but it they either scream at ...[full review]

Moved AL to AR
Pulled off huge move easily

Ok so we had a monster move to pull off. it consisted of our home which was 4 bedrooms and our parents home which was another 3 bedroom and a storagge unit all going to a new huge home we had built. So while we were excited at the thought of the move we were very apprehnesive about pulling it off. So we enlisted the aid of Tr...[full review]

Moved FL to NJ
Dedicated workers

I have moved a ton of times. Each time with mixed results. Some good but mostly bad. I am relieved to say that this time was the best move I have ever experienced. They guys were clean cut and polite. They did an awesome job taking apart the kids bunk beds which I really did not want to do myself and then on delievry they put...[full review]

Moved FL to OH
Great Movers

I was thoroughly impressed by the effort and professionalism of Trans United. The men arrived on move day uniformed and ready to go. They had all the right equipment and they packed my stuff very nicley. The men were easy to get along with and they did a stellar job loadfing up my stuff carefully but quickly. I need temporary...[full review]

Moved FL to KY
Kept their word

Ok these days people and companies make alot of promises but seldom delver the service that they preach about. Well Trans United is the real deal. They came out and gave me a detaied quote. We discussed my move logisitics and the factors that were important to me like delievry timeframes and staying in budget and they hit the...[full review]

Moved me for $1200 ;)

I am soooo happy that I was able to find these wonderful kind people to move me so far for so little. I was afraid after getting a few quotes that I would not be able to afford a mover. That is until Trans United gave me an excellent price because they were going that way anyways and I saved a ton of money and still got a qua...[full review]

Moved TX to WA
What $40 on Fiverr will buy you, a 5 star rating for Trans-United

Moving In the US: Legalized Grand Theft at $0.30 a Pound. People sometimes ask me, where do you come up with the villains in your stories? The unfortunate answer is all around us. Sometimes villains are individuals. Other times villains are entire industries. My most recent "real life" villain encounter was with the moving in...[full review]

Review with image

Moved TX to OR
Outstanding

The staff at Trans United was excellent. They worked diligently on every aspect of my move starting with providing a thorrough quote to the packing of my fargile items to dispatch keeping me informed of every junction of my move. The overall service was first rate and it was a pleasure working with Joe, Melissa and Sam. Great...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Trans United - a professional mover located in Hollywood, FL 33020. Discover Hollywood, Florida moving companies.