Trans United

States of operation: Florida, Texas, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, California, Connecticut, Ohio, Arizona, Maryland, New Jersey, Georgia, Oklahoma, Indiana, Kentucky, Alabama, Washington, Virginia, North Carolina, Arkansas, New York, South Carolina, Colorado, Massachusetts, Maine, Illinois, Nevada, Michigan, Delaware, North Dakota, Louisiana

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Trans United.

Companies that transport household goods within Florida like Trans United have to register annually with the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. The Bureau of Compliance is the responsible regulatory authority that manages intrastate movers. Movers should be registered with the FMCSA to operate interstate.

ICC MC number: 702632Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 1984608US Department of Transportation number

Share this company on Share Trans United to Facebook Share Trans United to Twitter

Toll free number: (855) 848-7225
Phones: (305)503-3839
Address: 3389 Sheridan St, Suite 194, Hollywood, FL 33020, USA
Email: info@transunitedinc.com
Website: www.transunitedinc.com

Total 337 Trans United Reviews

Moved MA to KY
hasslefree move

From the first conversation I had with Paul at Trans United the professionalism was evident. they were attentive and determined. the movers were extremely careful handling our glass goods. the delievry came with no issues and the same guys that picked me up delievred and were very polite and friendly. they acomodated my wifes...[full review]

Moved MI to KS
Quick and cheap movers

I needed to move fast and I did not have a ton of money to get this move done either. I wish I could have drove the move myself but I am too old but these guys were the net best thing they picked me up and drove direct to my delievry getting there one day afetr me and the timing could not have been better . The price was grea...[full review]

Moved CT to WV
Lovely Work

Packing and moving is such a headache. I am so happy that I had the resources to hire a mover this time and it was a pleasure to work with Trans United. The price was fair and the guys had great energy to them. They hustled and bustled and did a terrific job handling our goods. No headaches no damages and the service was prof...[full review]

Moved NV to NY
Really Good job

Moving stinks. I am so tired of moving I wish I never have to do it again but I must say Trans United was really great from start to finish and I would highly reccomend them to anyone looking for moving services. i was blown away with how easily they managed the stairs and tight turns with my furniture items. It great to know...[full review]

Moved FL to OK
Good price Good service

So I seldom go online to write reviews but these guys did such a great job with my move I felt compelled to write about my experience. They came on the assigned day and wrapped up all my furniture very tightly and they also took apart my beds and tables. They showed great care with the stuff and I felt more like it was freind...[full review]

Really know their stuff

I had to move and it came up rather suddenly. I was already stressed out about personal circumstnces and now I had to find a way to move cross country without breaking my bank. Well thanks Trans United and especially Paul for maing it happen. I called for a quote based on the good reviews for Trans United I saw online and he ...[full review]

Moved LA to NH
Stellar service

These guys were awesome. They made moving look easy and it was definitely a white glove service. These guys handled my stuff gently and carefully. They had all the right equipment and showed they were knowledgable with packing techniques. Delivery came on time as expected and evrything was safe and sound. Great work guys much...[full review]

Moved AR to FL
careful and professional

I am thrilled with the job done by the staff and movers at Trans United. I have used them once before and they were great and this time they did not dissappoint either. I could not be more pleased with the packing they did and how detailed oriented they were. The man in charge of the team kept great inventory , detailed paper...[full review]

Moved FL to TX
Quick and Careful

These guys really got down to business with this move. They came and disassembled my beds, tables and wraped up all the furniture really tight. I was impressed with their teamwork and how quicly they got me loaded. i was thrilled that the same crew that picked me up did the delievry and the speed and accuracy with wihich they...[full review]

Moved KY to NJ
Saved the day

The movers I had hired no showed on us after taking a deposit but i am so happy and relieved that our emergency back up movers Trans United came out in no time and got us packed and loaded without incurring any late fees from our apartment complex . I was pleasantly suprised by the price as well they actually were cheaper tha...[full review]

Moved TX to FL
Poor service and poor company values

The company is a small time hustler, their sales techniques are little acknowledgment and omitting the details, I quoted three companies, all quoted around the same price, however, when the bill came Trans United was 100% more; they based the increase in additional services. What is aggravating is the fact that I had full dis...[full review]

Moved OH to CA
Unpleasant Experience

Moving is not an easy process and can be quite stressful. So when I went to do my research on what movers to go with for my cross country move I was excited to stumble upon Trans-United. Based on all the reviews I read, they seemed like a great choice.  They came in at a good rate, the sales person seemed nice and knowledgeab...[full review]

Review with image

Great effort

Herculean effort by these guys to move our corporate office in a pinch. These days when moves need to be made there is seldom times that you can really do things on the schedule you want and not by the terms dictated by the situation. So when it came time to change locations to maximize on an opportunity we used trans united ...[full review]

Best in the Business

Words cannot express the gratitude a I have for Trans United . I was in a predicament and had to move fast and they made it happen. i aws loaded up and packed on one days notice and theguys did a great job of it. I would not hesitate to recoomend them or use them again in a pinch. Thye are fisrt calss movers and very affordab...[full review]

Moved FL to AR
impressive service

I am not easI'll impressed however I must say that the crew at Trans united really showed how well trained and experienced they are in the moving and relocation process. I have use many movers before and I have almost come to expect broken items or headaches but there were none of those the move went smooth as can be my ha...[full review]

Moved CO to OK
Nice Job

Moved many times in my life and I always seem to break something. So i was thrilled at the prospect of being able to afford to hire a mover and I am estatic with the result of the relocation done by Trans United. They were very attentive and kind and even packed my Big flat screen TV for free. I was so ahppy when it arrived a...[full review]

Deserve 6 stars

I am blown away by the great job provided by Trans United. They were so nice and cordial it made a stressful move bearable and even pleasurable at some points. I was impressed by how well they packed my crystal ware and teh care they showed our items. They worked quickly but carefully. I am thriled with the price we paid and ...[full review]

Moved GA to OR
Cheap and had free storage

Thanks Trans United you are a life saver. I called around looking for a mover and these were the only ones that were able to move me at a cost taht I could afford. On top of that they allowed me to use there storage for free until I was ready to move my stuff to Portland. Great service and the onky one I could afford God bles...[full review]

As good as it gets

I just want to thank Trans United for the awesome job you did moving me and my family even fight of the dog liked up they were professional and polite he arrived on time and they deliver all are good with no damages the price quoted by James is exactly what I paid is a true gentleman sticks by his word keep up the good work g...[full review]

Moved CT to IL
Nice Job

So I went to knowledge that change United did an awesome job with a recent move the trucks renewed the guys are uniforms and it really knew how to execute the move flawless sleep I took great care Antiques & I created my paintings as well I could not ask for more I love the way they handled my stuff great job. I will highly r...[full review]

Moved TX to CA
Careful and professional

I was thouroughly impressed by Trans United and its staff. They were very attentive to our needs and did a stellar job packing our items and crating our artwork. I was thrilled by the effort they made and the guys had great attitudes too. The ruck was clean and well maintained and the guys worked like a team togehtr and you c...[full review]

Moved AZ to KY
Affordable and professional

Great jobs deserve recognition so i want to take the time to thank Trans United for the wonderful job they did with my families move. the service was timely and and very professional. i was impressed with how they crated our Tvs and how well they handled our antique furniture. i was worried about damsges but turns out there w...[full review]

Moved FL to AL
Top Notch Service

blown away is how I would describe the service and effort put forth by Trans United. They were very attentive to our needs including but not limited to our packing needs and our timing. They provided short term storage till our stuff was ready and they delievred on our requested day and did not charge us a dollar extra than w...[full review]

Moved MI to MA
Stellar work

I am by nature a worry wart and I am so pleased and extremely relieved with the moving service provided by Trans United and their workers. They are really true professionals and the3y displayed that in every aspect of the move. From the very first sales call by James to the last box being set in the hose by Jose these guys ar...[full review]

Moved FL to CO
Outstanding job

My wife and I were very apprehensive about hiring a professional mover. We did not know what to expect and neither of us had ever used a mover before. We also did not have a lot of money being that we had just got married so we had to watch our budget. Well I am grateful to trans united for making the move happen at a price w...[full review]

Moved FL to GA
Super service

i must admit I had set my expectations low for the move. I really didnt expect much. But I must say I was more than pleased with the outcome of the move. they worked hard but smart. I could tell they really had alot of experience and worked well as a team. They packed very nicely and treated my fragile stuff with extreme care...[full review]

Moved AL to NY
Clean and organized

Impressed is how I feel about the staff and services of Trans United. They were very organized and really professional. I was able to always speak to my rep and he was able to track my truck via GPS. I wqas able to talk to someone thru live chat online whenever needed and the crew was uniformed , clean and professional. I wou...[full review]

Moved CO to NY
Great job

I was very nervous and apprehensive I was getting a lot of quotes from different moving companies and it was very confusing I want to thank the staff at trans United especially Paul for providing a clear concise quote that made sense for me and my family what we discuss is exactly what happened with the move and the price he ...[full review]

Great relocation service

I cannot express how greatful I am for the quality moving service I received from the movers and staff at infinity van lines. The guys displayednthenupmostbprofessionism and dedication. They restated my stuff as if it wa their very own. The quote given by Paul and thenlogistics handled by the dispatcher Melissa were first rat...[full review]

Great Corporate Move

So when I got my promotion I was thrilled however when I was put in charge of the office relocation for our Florida branch I was terrified I didn't really know anything about moving chooser remover or how to set up a successful move for my company if things would go wrong it would fall on me and there goes my promotion so I s...[full review]

Worst experience ever: 50% jump in price, 44 days delivery

Trans United (US DOT: 1984608, MC: 702632,  Registration #: MV659) has “D[full review]

Moved TX to SD
Coukld not have gone better

So after 15 years of marriage I unfortunately have to get divorced and on top of that I lost my job so is a really tough time for me I looked and looked for a job and finally when I got one it was 2000 miles away so I had to find a mover because there's no way I could have pulled it off myself so starting a new life I did res...[full review]

Smooth move

What a relief my movie is over and done with and I want to say thank you Trans United for making it an easy and painless one you guys are really on point and aunt asked the packing was excellent I had 00 headaches zero surprises there on time for both pickup and delivery and the communication could not have been better than...[full review]

TERRIBLE

I do not believe the "good reviews" are real. Mine is real. Do yourself a favor and spend the extra money with one of the larger national moving companies. All of these moving companies that give you a quote site-unseen are not worth the "savings". If you want a company that will give you a run around on the phone and never k...[full review]

Moved AL to PA
On Point great service

Ok So I am a difficult person to please. I am very picky about how things are handled. I expressed this to James at Trans United who was very meticulous and detail oriented himself. He set up the logisitcs of my move and I want to thank them for an outstanding service. They really impressed me wih how they handled my packing ...[full review]

Moved FL to NE
Did Right By Us

So I know moving can be difficult. I have moved alot in my life and I am used to doing it myself. Howver now tht I am getting on in years I needed to find a mover to get this move done. It was just too much for me to handle. So I shopped for quotes and choose Trans United because of their great reviews and the quality of prof...[full review]

Moved AR to LA
smooth move

Moving is always difficult and moving cross-country can be nearly impossible task the farther it is the more likely you are to have damages and the cost is very expensive so I'm very happy that I found a mover like Trans United that was able to revive me a quality service for a price that was still within my budget they also ...[full review]

Moved ND to IL
Movers from hell

I had a disastorous move with this company. Here is how it started - I got the lowest price quote from them, so I was nervous to go with them. However after reading reviews on this site - I felt much better and hired them. Pick up went well and until then communication was also great. However, delivery was a horrible experien...[full review]

Cheap Cross Country Movers

Wow I am so Happy with the service and even more with the price of Trans United. They moved me from florida to California for a great price. They piggy backed my shipment with another job and they did not skimp at service they provided me the service as if I was a major client and they treated my stuff with the upmost respect...[full review]

Moved MA to TX
Consumate Pros

These guys epitomize professionalism. They excelled starting with a detailed quote by Collin. He went over every detail of the move and covered all the applicable charges so that there was nothing left to chance. They treated my stuff and my family with the utmost respect and josh the driver was just an overall great guy. I w...[full review]

Moved FL to NV
Helped me out

I have moved around several times and every time I have used a mover there has been issues. I am so happy to say that this last time I used Trans United and the move went better than I could ever have expected. They were efficient and careful. They packed my paintings and crystal ware very professionally.  I would happily use...[full review]

Worth Every penny

Great service and well worth the money. Joe did a greta job giving us a quote and setting up the move. The crew was wonderful and had all the right equipment and packing materials to handle our move and to transport our piano as well. i was worride about damages but had none and the guys had great attitudes and made the whole...[full review]

Moved FL to MA
Horrible experience

Do not use this company... Tons of hidden fees.. We ended up paying triple what they quoted... Liars liars and overcharged..we were quoted $1500 and end up paying around $6000... Customer service was the worse to deal with ... They were not trying to help, the rep on the phone was very rude.. Once you pay them your deposit, y...[full review]

Moved CT to AZ
Exceeded my expectations

its not often that you get more than expected for a service but that was exactly the case with Trans United. It staretd when James call me about the move and took his time going over every detail of my logisitics and providing me a clear concise quote. His careful planning resulted in a flawless ervice. The guys arrived on ti...[full review]

Moved FL to TX
Great service!

I had to move for a job relocation and had to find a mover . After hearing all the horror stories I did my research and found trans united inc . There reviews were great and I chose them . Everything they said would happen happened and I would defiantly recommend . Thanks again joe and the whole trans united team. My next mov...[full review]

Very pleased and surprised

First I will like to start and say hats off to William, Josh, and his crew, these guys made sure my move was picked up when I needed it since it was a last minute move and at a fair price for my urgency with the amount of stuff we had ,and even when I got to california William made sure that my stuff came on time! I couldnt b...[full review]

Moved TX to NH
Great Experience

Moving is such a stressful experience so it was importan to me to find the right service to make it an easy transition for me and my family. A family friend reccommended Trans United and I am glad I used them. They did a great job from coming on move day and packing us up , to staying in touch throughout the delievry priocess...[full review]

Moved FL to AZ
Great Service at great price

I was pleasantly suprised by just how awesome the service was at Trans United. james started the process by discussing with me the articles to be moved and my packing needs. Then he set my date and the movers arrived bright and early. The crew led by wade then dissassembled all the beds, table legs and wrapped and loaded all ...[full review]

Moved FL to CO
Miami to Denver for $1400 wow! Thanks Trans United

I am so greatful to Joe and the movers at Trans United for making the impossible possible for me and my daughter. I was going through a divorce and was on limited funds. I didnt know How I was going to pupp offf the move. All the movers were too expensive for me however then Joe at Trans United arranged to piggy back our move...[full review]

Moved NJ to CO
Do Not Use

I did what most people have done and trusted the good reviews Trans United had received. Definitely should have gone with my first instinct and listened to the bad reviews.  Trans United is excellent in the beginning. I booked my move with "Kim" who suddenly no longer worked there after booking. Once they receive your deposit...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Trans United - a professional mover located in Hollywood, FL 33020. Discover Hollywood, Florida moving companies.