Trans United

States of operation: Florida, Texas, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, California, Connecticut, Ohio, Arizona, Maryland, New Jersey, Georgia, Oklahoma, Indiana, Kentucky, Alabama, Washington, Virginia, North Carolina, Arkansas, New York, South Carolina, Colorado, Massachusetts, Maine, Illinois, Nevada, Michigan, Delaware, North Dakota, Louisiana, Minnesota

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Trans United.

Companies that transport household goods within Florida like Trans United have to register annually with the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. The Bureau of Compliance is the responsible regulatory authority that manages intrastate movers. Movers should be registered with the FMCSA to operate interstate.

ICC MC number: 702632Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 1984608US Department of Transportation number

Share this company on Share Trans United to Facebook Share Trans United to Twitter

Toll free number: (855) 848-7225
Phones: (305)503-3839
Address: 3389 Sheridan St, Suite 194, Hollywood, FL 33020, USA
Email: info@transunitedinc.com
Website: www.transunitedinc.com

About the company

With over 20 years experience, Trans-United was formed, guaranteeing that all customers will be serviced honestly and professionally, no matter how small or large the move may be.We offer a “BINDING-NOT-TO-EXCEED” the estimate contract that covers all expenses up front. There are no hidden charges. All of the fuel surcharges, taxes and tolls are included.

Total 356 Trans United Reviews

good price and job

For me this company is in the Top Five of the best moving companies from Florida. Price, Customer Service, Attention everything deserves an A. I am really really glad for the job they Did. Thank you collin your service and the crew as well were professional from beginning to end and the rate was great too. I am using them ag...[full review]

Moved CO to FL
wow great job

I moved with Transunited 2 months ago. They worked hard to move my stuff from my old apartment. They had some challenges but they did it. I offered them a tip for the hard work and they did not accept it.Avi the driver said that everything is included in the price and it did not matter how difficult it is they want to make c...[full review]

Moved TX to PA
Horrible Experience

The agreed upon arrival was August 1, 2014 for a move from Texas to Pennsylvania. There is a 14 day period in which items can be delivered, according to the contract. The actual delivery date was August 16, 2014, 16 days after the contracted delivery date.   When we had called to set the pickup and delivery dates, no one retu...[full review]

Moved FL to AR
Great Service

Great service and well worth the money.  joseph did a great job giving us a quote and setting up the move. The crew was wonderful and had all the right equipment and packing materials to handle our move . i was worried about damages but had none and the guys had great attitudes and made the whole process very pleasurable and ...[full review]

Moved FL to NY
Great company

It was great to see the movers arriving on time for the move. They were just superb in packing, moving and storing. I had to leave early due to work, and I left my father in law in charge of the pick up at the end and he said that they managed to execute the entire move better than my expectation. I thank James for scheduling...[full review]

awesome work

I was so impressed by the work of the movers at trans United they were very careful with all of my antiques and packed my fragile items very nicely nothing was damaged in transit and the delivery guys were very helpful setting up all my furniture my bed and putting everything where I asked I would not hesitate to recommend th...[full review]

Moved IL to FL
made move easy

I just want to thanks Trans United for the great job  they Did with moving my family and I cross country the price is affordable and the service excelled there was zero damage is to our items and the price that James quoted us is exactly what we ended up paying thanks again you guys were amazing from start to finish and the p...[full review]

Moved WA to AZ
fast and friendly

I am a very critical and picky consumer. So I only use the best. That I swhay I choose these guys based on the many positive reviews I saw online. The move was a true success and my expectaions were met if not exceeded by Vann and his crew of very attentive professional movers. Great guys, clean truck and moving blankets. The...[full review]

Moved FL to SC
Misrepresented Price, Late Delivery, and Lost Item

Trans United started out giving what seemed like a decent estimate - not the highest or the lowest. We chose them because of the professional demeanor of the salesperson who made us feel that our household goods would be in good hands. When the movers showed up, they were friendly, but they told us we owed almost triple the e...[full review]

Moved MN to MD
exceeded expectations

I was very hesitant about hiring a mover but due to circumstances such as my health and age I had little other options to accomplis this move. So I veyted different movers and got a few quotes and settled on Trans Because they are a bigger compamy and I am glad I did they were professional and attentive and he wraping and loa...[full review]

Moved GA to UT
Affordable and trustworthy

I worked with Transunited Inc more than once. They emphasize on customers demand. I found them quick and capable. I relocated with total furniture of my household. There were many fragile items out of all furniture. I had so many antique items also. I am one kind of antique lover. I travel different places and buy so many ant...[full review]

Moved FL to AZ
Cool Crew

I was skeptical and afraid about the money I will be asked to pay because of oodles of stuffs in my large old home. But, the quote giving to be was even lesser than what I anticipated and they did excellent job that worth more than the money I paid. The skill and corporation of the workers are not popular among the moving com...[full review]

Moved CO to NY
Smooth move

A friend of mine highly recommended me to hire Finest Movers, because she took their services before and had excellent experience. When I moved with them, my interaction was similar to her. I bought a house in New Hampshire and relocated from Florida with full of my belongings. I also put some of my items to their storage for...[full review]

Moved IL to FL
Top Notch

I found this mover on my moving reviews website. I picked up several names and knocked them. Fortunately it seemed Trans united Inc might be the perfect one to move us. Their communication was excellent. It’s definitely rare that a mover nowadays is professional and on time but they are breaking the trend. I had many furnitur...[full review]

Moved MN to CA
Big Company that still cares

So I have moved around alot and have used professional movers before and with mixed reesults. Some moves have gone OK while others have gone terribly awry. This by far was the cleanest best executed move. The guys that came to move me were clean cut and very professional. They worked quickly but carefuly. They listened to my ...[full review]

Moved GA to CT
great deal

I was thinking that using a mover would be too expeensive but I had no idea how I could this move off. I could not do it myself I am simply past the age of being able to handle that and I did not waant to be a burved and ask my famiy. So I searched and earched for a mover and decided on trad United becaus they had a great pri...[full review]

Moved FL to IN
No issues good work

I was a little freaked out about having to use3 a mover however I must say that Trans United do a more than great job handling my move. They were on time, they packed everything very nicely and they did not charge me a cent over the estimate amount. They hit the mark on service and were punctual and attentive on pick up and d...[full review]

Moved AR to DC
Nice Job

Transunited were more than punctual. They called me before arrival and asked if I had any problem with their early arrival. The guys not only moved my belongings but even took care to set up my furniture in a style as I originally did it. They had extreme professionalism and great attention to details. I am quite satisfied wi...[full review]

Moved OK to WV
Terrific service

It was my best choice. i used Transunited Inc a few weeks ago. Best services of all. I was very lucky that their crews were available when I needed. The office staff especially my sales representative Joseph provided me 100 % good service with brilliant labors. The team arrived well within the 2 hour slot given .I was so exci...[full review]

Moved FL to NM
service excelled

The movers and staff at Trans United not only met my expectations they exceeded it. They did an very careful job loading my stuff and they did it quickly. I was impressed with their strength and skill they made couches look like they were light as a feather. the delievry guys did a great job too reassembling our beds and stuf...[full review]

Moved MI to KS
Quick and cheap movers

I needed to move fast and I did not have a ton of money to get this move done either. I wish I could have drove the move myself but I am too old but these guys were the net best thing they picked me up and drove direct to my delievry getting there one day afetr me and the timing could not have been better . The price was grea...[full review]

Moved CT to WV
Lovely Work

Packing and moving is such a headache. I am so happy that I had the resources to hire a mover this time and it was a pleasure to work with Trans United. The price was fair and the guys had great energy to them. They hustled and bustled and did a terrific job handling our goods. No headaches no damages and the service was prof...[full review]

Moved NV to NY
Really Good job

Moving stinks. I am so tired of moving I wish I never have to do it again but I must say Trans United was really great from start to finish and I would highly reccomend them to anyone looking for moving services. i was blown away with how easily they managed the stairs and tight turns with my furniture items. It great to know...[full review]

Moved FL to OK
Good price Good service

So I seldom go online to write reviews but these guys did such a great job with my move I felt compelled to write about my experience. They came on the assigned day and wrapped up all my furniture very tightly and they also took apart my beds and tables. They showed great care with the stuff and I felt more like it was freind...[full review]

Moved TX to FL
Really know their stuff

I had to move and it came up rather suddenly. I was already stressed out about personal circumstnces and now I had to find a way to move cross country without breaking my bank. Well thanks Trans United and especially Paul for maing it happen. I called for a quote based on the good reviews for Trans United I saw online and he ...[full review]

Moved LA to NH
Stellar service

These guys were awesome. They made moving look easy and it was definitely a white glove service. These guys handled my stuff gently and carefully. They had all the right equipment and showed they were knowledgable with packing techniques. Delivery came on time as expected and evrything was safe and sound. Great work guys much...[full review]

Moved AR to FL
careful and professional

I am thrilled with the job done by the staff and movers at Trans United. I have used them once before and they were great and this time they did not dissappoint either. I could not be more pleased with the packing they did and how detailed oriented they were. The man in charge of the team kept great inventory , detailed paper...[full review]

Moved FL to TX
Quick and Careful

These guys really got down to business with this move. They came and disassembled my beds, tables and wraped up all the furniture really tight. I was impressed with their teamwork and how quicly they got me loaded. i was thrilled that the same crew that picked me up did the delievry and the speed and accuracy with wihich they...[full review]

Moved KY to NJ
Saved the day

The movers I had hired no showed on us after taking a deposit but i am so happy and relieved that our emergency back up movers Trans United came out in no time and got us packed and loaded without incurring any late fees from our apartment complex . I was pleasantly suprised by the price as well they actually were cheaper tha...[full review]

Moved TX to FL
Poor service and poor company values

The company is a small time hustler, their sales techniques are little acknowledgment and omitting the details, I quoted three companies, all quoted around the same price, however, when the bill came Trans United was 100% more; they based the increase in additional services. What is aggravating is the fact that I had full dis...[full review]

Moved OH to CA
Unpleasant Experience

Moving is not an easy process and can be quite stressful. So when I went to do my research on what movers to go with for my cross country move I was excited to stumble upon Trans-United. Based on all the reviews I read, they seemed like a great choice.  They came in at a good rate, the sales person seemed nice and knowledgeab...[full review]

Review with image

Great effort

Herculean effort by these guys to move our corporate office in a pinch. These days when moves need to be made there is seldom times that you can really do things on the schedule you want and not by the terms dictated by the situation. So when it came time to change locations to maximize on an opportunity we used trans united ...[full review]

Best in the Business

Words cannot express the gratitude a I have for Trans United . I was in a predicament and had to move fast and they made it happen. i aws loaded up and packed on one days notice and theguys did a great job of it. I would not hesitate to recoomend them or use them again in a pinch. Thye are fisrt calss movers and very affordab...[full review]

Moved FL to AR
impressive service

I am not easI'll impressed however I must say that the crew at Trans united really showed how well trained and experienced they are in the moving and relocation process. I have use many movers before and I have almost come to expect broken items or headaches but there were none of those the move went smooth as can be my ha...[full review]

Moved CO to OK
Nice Job

Moved many times in my life and I always seem to break something. So i was thrilled at the prospect of being able to afford to hire a mover and I am estatic with the result of the relocation done by Trans United. They were very attentive and kind and even packed my Big flat screen TV for free. I was so ahppy when it arrived a...[full review]

Deserve 6 stars

I am blown away by the great job provided by Trans United. They were so nice and cordial it made a stressful move bearable and even pleasurable at some points. I was impressed by how well they packed my crystal ware and teh care they showed our items. They worked quickly but carefully. I am thriled with the price we paid and ...[full review]

Moved GA to OR
Cheap and had free storage

Thanks Trans United you are a life saver. I called around looking for a mover and these were the only ones that were able to move me at a cost taht I could afford. On top of that they allowed me to use there storage for free until I was ready to move my stuff to Portland. Great service and the onky one I could afford God bles...[full review]

As good as it gets

I just want to thank Trans United for the awesome job you did moving me and my family even fight of the dog liked up they were professional and polite he arrived on time and they deliver all are good with no damages the price quoted by James is exactly what I paid is a true gentleman sticks by his word keep up the good work g...[full review]

Moved CT to IL
Nice Job

So I went to knowledge that change United did an awesome job with a recent move the trucks renewed the guys are uniforms and it really knew how to execute the move flawless sleep I took great care Antiques & I created my paintings as well I could not ask for more I love the way they handled my stuff great job. I will highly r...[full review]

Moved TX to CA
Careful and professional

I was thouroughly impressed by Trans United and its staff. They were very attentive to our needs and did a stellar job packing our items and crating our artwork. I was thrilled by the effort they made and the guys had great attitudes too. The ruck was clean and well maintained and the guys worked like a team togehtr and you c...[full review]

Moved AZ to KY
Affordable and professional

Great jobs deserve recognition so i want to take the time to thank Trans United for the wonderful job they did with my families move. the service was timely and and very professional. i was impressed with how they crated our Tvs and how well they handled our antique furniture. i was worried about damsges but turns out there w...[full review]

Moved FL to AL
Top Notch Service

blown away is how I would describe the service and effort put forth by Trans United. They were very attentive to our needs including but not limited to our packing needs and our timing. They provided short term storage till our stuff was ready and they delievred on our requested day and did not charge us a dollar extra than w...[full review]

Moved MI to MA
Stellar work

I am by nature a worry wart and I am so pleased and extremely relieved with the moving service provided by Trans United and their workers. They are really true professionals and the3y displayed that in every aspect of the move. From the very first sales call by James to the last box being set in the hose by Jose these guys ar...[full review]

Moved FL to CO
Outstanding job

My wife and I were very apprehensive about hiring a professional mover. We did not know what to expect and neither of us had ever used a mover before. We also did not have a lot of money being that we had just got married so we had to watch our budget. Well I am grateful to trans united for making the move happen at a price w...[full review]

Moved FL to GA
Super service

i must admit I had set my expectations low for the move. I really didnt expect much. But I must say I was more than pleased with the outcome of the move. they worked hard but smart. I could tell they really had alot of experience and worked well as a team. They packed very nicely and treated my fragile stuff with extreme care...[full review]

Moved AL to NY
Clean and organized

Impressed is how I feel about the staff and services of Trans United. They were very organized and really professional. I was able to always speak to my rep and he was able to track my truck via GPS. I wqas able to talk to someone thru live chat online whenever needed and the crew was uniformed , clean and professional. I wou...[full review]

Moved CO to NY
Great job

I was very nervous and apprehensive I was getting a lot of quotes from different moving companies and it was very confusing I want to thank the staff at trans United especially Paul for providing a clear concise quote that made sense for me and my family what we discuss is exactly what happened with the move and the price he ...[full review]

Great relocation service

I cannot express how greatful I am for the quality moving service I received from the movers and staff at infinity van lines. The guys displayednthenupmostbprofessionism and dedication. They restated my stuff as if it wa their very own. The quote given by Paul and thenlogistics handled by the dispatcher Melissa were first rat...[full review]

Great Corporate Move

So when I got my promotion I was thrilled however when I was put in charge of the office relocation for our Florida branch I was terrified I didn't really know anything about moving chooser remover or how to set up a successful move for my company if things would go wrong it would fall on me and there goes my promotion so I s...[full review]

Worst experience ever: 50% jump in price, 44 days delivery

Trans United (US DOT: 1984608, MC: 702632,  Registration #: MV659) has “D[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Trans United - a professional mover located in Hollywood, FL 33020. Discover Hollywood, Florida moving companies.