U Pack

States of operation: Arkansas, Utah, Georgia, Washington, Florida, Arizona, California, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Idaho, Tennessee, New York, Louisiana, Texas, Nevada, Missouri, Massachusetts, Illinois, Ohio, Minnesota, North Carolina, New Hampshire, Colorado, Alabama, Ontario, New Jersey, Mississippi, Washington DC, Connecticut

Write moving reviewWrite a review on U Pack.

Click on the U Pack license numbers for the government record information:

ICC MC number: not provided
US D.O.T: not provided

Share this company on Share U Pack to Facebook Share U Pack to Twitter

Phones: 800-968-1403
Address: 6201 Rogers Ave Suite J, Fort Smith, AR 72903, USA
Email: social@upack.com
Website: www.upack.com

About the company

U-Pack offers long distance moving services that fit your needs and budget. Transportation, storage, and moving boxes and supplies are available nationwide as well as in Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. We drive, you save! For a free quote, visit www.upack.com or call 800-968-1403.

Total 61 U Pack Reviews

Moved NJ to TX
Great Experience

I had a really good experience with U-pack.  The container was dropped off on time, picked up when i was done packing it.  I liked the idea of not having to drive the stuff myself.  It got to its destination on time.  The container was dropped off when promised and picked up when i was done unloading.  There was great communi...[full review]

Moved NJ to FL
Wonderful Experience

U-Pack made our move from NJ to FL a worry-free experience.  They did everything they promised to do in a prompt and efficient manner.  The sales staff were very clear and concise as to what would be done, when it would be done and the costs involved.  Pick up and delivery were punctual and the staff were extremely courtious ...[full review]

Moved NY to NC
My Move

I recently moved from NY to NC and had the best move ever.  The people I spoke to starting with the office personnel to Paul H a retired ABF employee was outstanding.  I had gotten several quotes from all types of renting trucks and ABF U PACK was the best.    There was no upfront costs.  The driver who delivered the truck wa...[full review]

Company response to Jean Crozier's review:
Jean, Thank you for using U-Pack and for your great review. We love hearing from our customers! ABF Freight certainly has some of the best drivers in the industry. I love hearing that they're still helping out, even after retirement! Enjoy your new home in North Carolina! Becky H.

Moved CT to SC
ABF UPack

Entire process went smoothly. Was shown courtesy by office staff during telephone inquiries and moving arrangements, to driver deliveries of containers and hired unloaders(Moving Staffers). Billing was exactly as promised. Paid less then half of what a full service moving company charged, and was even slightlly less than what...[full review]

Company response to Dawn And Lou's review:
Hi Dawn and Lou, We know you had several choices, so thank you for moving with U-Pack! I'm glad to hear that your move went so well and that you were pleased with the experience. Enjoy your new home!!

Moved OH to IN
Fair Experience

Ohio portion of customer service was EXCELLENT - very personable and helpful, answered all of my questions. Unfortunately, the Indianapolis portion was only so-so. It took U-Pack WAY TOO LONG to pick up the empty trailer from my apt. complex, citing they were very busy. Overall - an average experience or in otehr words pretty...[full review]

Company response to Dr. Rhonda Baughman's review:
Thank you for choosing U-Pack, Dr. Baughman. I'm very pleased to read that you experienced great customer service -- that's exactly what we work toward! I'm sorry, though, for the delay in picking up the empty trailer at your destination. We understand that timely pick-up and delivery are important to our customers. Thank you...

Moved MO to MD
Never been so angry

I am so angry with them that I'm signing up just to post this.I'm on hold with them for 30 minutes. No response on when the box will be delivered.OK - they just hung up.OK - got on the phone - and they lost track of 1 of the 3 cubes.I asked where is the cube and he answered "How am I supposed to know?""What?!?!" This is your ...[full review]

Company response to Jimmy L's review:
Jimmy, I'm very sorry for any problems with your move. I would like to help--could you send your move info and the names of those you spoke with (and the location) to me directly at social@upack.com? Someone will be in touch shortly. Thank you, Autumnn M. U-Pack Moving

Moved DC to MI
Homeowner

The movers arrived beyond the agreed time, and could not have exclusive use of the elevator. Throughout the day, the local mover continued to insist they were on their way.  I phoned UPACK for a replacement but received none. After arriving the movers were slow and complaining leading to a 4 hour bill for a job that should ha...[full review]

Company response to Deborah 's review:
Hi Deborah, I'm very sorry to hear of any problems with your movers. Because U-Pack is a self-move service, we do not offer moving labor. I apologize for any misunderstanding and would be happy to look into your situation to see how I can help; please email your info to me directly at social@upack.com. Thank you, Autumnn M....

Moved FL to GA
An Absolute Nightmare

They did not supply the same type moving trailer depicted in their video. It was dirty and didn't have any place to tie ropes (as their video instructed). The "bulkhead" wall was just a broken, splintered piece of particle board with no way of securing it. Their trailer became damaged at some point and had 2 big holes in the ...[full review]

Company response to Dan Stiles's review:
Dan, I'm so sorry for any problems with your move. This is not the impression we want to leave you with, and I would like to have our Quality team look into your experience. Would you please send your move information to me at social@upack.com for review? Thank you, Autumnn M.

Moved CA to MD
ABF Upack Nighmare

ABF UPack has failed to provide basic services outlined in our contract to a military family during a cross country move. Yucca Valley Ca to Columbia Maryland each step of the process has been a colossal failure on ABF Upacks Part. Timeline: 3/22/14 Matthew Choiniere  Books move, explaining military regulations,  confirming t...[full review]

Company response to Lauren's review:
Lauren, I'm very sorry for your experience. I've forwarded your information on to our Quality team and I understand you've talked with a moving representative to correct any issues. Thank you for the opportunity to address your situation; should any further concerns arise, please let us know. Thank you, Autumnn M.

Moved MS to AR
Best move ever

I was dubious after reading some of the reviews of U-Haul, but this was the easiest smoothest move I have ever had. The trailer arrived clean and the drivers were well trained professionals having no problem placing the trailer exactly where I needed it. I found out I needed 2 more feet than predicted but loved being able to ...[full review]

Company response to C. D.hickox's review:
Thank you for choosing U-Pack, C.D.! We appreciate the helpful review--you make a great point about utilizing maximum trailer space to save even more. Best wishes in your new home!

Moved UT to OH
would recommend to anyone moving!!

I cannot rave enough about ABF. From beginning to end they were great to work with. I had to reschedule multiple times and they were so efficient in handling everything. I would recommend speaking with Erica Davis. She made me feel like we were long time friends. She explained everything in such great detail and made me feel ...[full review]

Company response to Nichole's review:
Nichole, Thank you for the awesome review! I'm so glad you had a great experience. I will be sure to pass your comments along to Erica, Tom, and the rest of the team. We appreciate your business--best of luck in your new home! Autumnn M. U-Pack Moving

Moved VA to PA
Wonderful Service All-around

We had previously used PODS to move from OH to VA in 2013.  When we learned we would be relocating to the Williamsport, PA area in June of 2014, we again sought out PODS but learned that PODS did not service our new area.  The PODS representative, however, recommended that I try calling their competitor, U-PACK.  My husband a...[full review]

Company response to Kimberly C.'s review:
Hi Kimberly, Thank you for moving with us! I'm so glad to hear you had a great move. You make excellent points about the importance of tying your items down and using blankets to pad/protect your furniture. Thanks again for choosing U-Pack. Best wishes in Pennsylvania! Autumnn M. U-Pack Moving

Moved OH to WI
Terrible

I really regret doing business with ABF. They pushed back our delivery 3 times, while they promised ontime delivery. Therefore, I had to reschedule my movers and pay fine for that. It was the last week of June, which is the busiest time for moving and all of movers are completely booked. Then their truck broke. Huge attitude ...[full review]

Company response to Amir Fathi's review:
Amir, I'm very sorry to hear about any problems with your move. This isn't the experience we wanted to leave you with! While delivery windows are estimates, we do offer a guaranteed time frame for customers on a tight schedule or have moving help lined up. If you opted for this, I can certainly get that corrected. I also ...

Moved NJ to IN
it never arrived!

Booked my Relocube months in advance. even received a letter confirming that the delivery was to occur on Friday 4-8pm as I have requested. Working 12 hour shifts monday to saturday. I only have sunday to move my stuff into the cube. Whent Friday came, the ReloCube has not arrived and I had to call their service center to fin...[full review]

Company response to Frustrating's review:
I'm very sorry to hear this and would like to help. Would you please send your move info to social@upack.com so I can investigate your situation? I apologize again, and look forward to hearing from you. Thank you, Autumnn M.

Moved NC to WA
Damages Items and Wrongly Bills

I would highly advise against using this company for moving if you value accuracy in the amount you are billed or if you value your items not being destroyed in the process of moving at no fault of your own. It is no joke that my family was in tears when we opened the trailer and saw many of the items we owned destroyed. I ha...[full review]

Company response to Rsl's review:
Hello RSL, I'm very sorry to hear of any problems with your move. Customer care is a top concern, and we don't want to leave you with any other impression. Based on your claim ID#, it looks like your claim listed 3 items. Our Quality team would like to audit your move to ensure everything was properly addressed with your cl...

Moved CO to FL
Rude customer service

I decided to hire Upack for a long distance move.  When I called to set up the trailer delivery I needed it just a few days later.  The salesman assured me they would have the trailer dropped at my location on the day I needed between 8am and 10am.  I confirmed the date and times with him TWICE before ending our call.  Well, ...[full review]

Company response to Jessica Brooks's review:
Jessica, I am so sorry to hear of any problems with your move. If you would please send your move information to me at social@upack.com, I would like to look into your situation and figure out what happened. I'll also be forwarding your info to our Quality team for further review. I apologize again, and look forward to hearin...

Moved PA to TN
Hire a real moving company!!!

We decided to use ABF/U-Pack to save a few hundred dollars on our move. We used them and the moving company they recommended (to load their truck for us) thinking we were making a wise choice. It all seemed like a great idea, but it was a huge HUGE mistake! First of all, ABF is a cargo company, NOT a moving company. They c...[full review]

Company response to Matthew's review:
Matthew, I am very sorry to hear about your experience. I would like to look into your situation and see how I can help; would you please send your move info over to me at social@upack.com? I will forward to our Quality team for review as well. I apologize again for any problems with your move. Thank you for the opportunity t...

Moved ON to WI
THEY STEAL YOUR BELONGINGS AVOID THEM

AVOID ABF U-pack. AVOID ABF U-pack. AVOID ABF U-pack. They steal your belongings, and they do not accept responsibility. We rented a U-Pack from Ottawa, Canada to Milwaukee, WI. When we received our box, our TV was missing. We contacted them they said you have no proof, we do not accept your complaint. It was obvious, they...[full review]

Company response to Mani's review:
Mani, I am so sorry to hear this. If you would, please send your move info to me at social@upack.com and I will have our Quality Manager look into your situation. You are correct that we advise customers to provide their own lock on the trailer bulkhead wall or Relocube for added security, which would prevent anyone from acce...

Moved CO to AR
Did NOT deliver to location as promised!!

We were relocating to a home we had never seen in person. On the day of delivery they sat told us "sorry we can't make it to your house." Well how is that our problem? Well we got a trailer and the driver helped unload the cube. There were multiple things damaged. We carefully packed the cube; it happened durning shipment of ...[full review]

Company response to Upset's review:
I'm very sorry to hear about your recent moving experience. If you had a door-to-door move reserved with us and ended up picking up your items at the local terminal, it would be a lower rate. If the price was not adjusted for you, please send your move info to social@upack.com and I will look into it ASAP. I apologize again f...

Moved AL to TX
Will not use again

I did a lot of research before I booked ABF U-Pack and, for the most part, saw good reviews. I'd like to clear some things up for someone who may end up in the same situation I came from. First, I live in a 1 bedroom apartment. My biggest furniture is my bed's headboard and my couch. When I booked the ReloCube, I advised of ...[full review]

Company response to Meshee's review:
Meshee, I'm very sorry to hear about your experience. That's not the overall impression we want you to have about U-Pack! I would like to have our Quality team review your move as part of our continual improvement process; would you please send your move info to social@upack.com? You are correct about reserving 2 Cubes an...

Moved NY to PR
Very happy

They offered me the best quote, but I was hesitant because I thought "well there may be a reason for it being so cheap" but read reviews online and I called them. In the initial called they explained everything, the process, the shipping options, what to do upon delivery, in sum everything. They gave me a quote but didn't pus...[full review]

Company response to Mayra Velez's review:
Hi Mayra, Thanks so much for choosing U-Pack for your move! We're glad you had a good experience. Thank you for sharing your review for other potential customers--great tips about packing and loading securely! We appreciate your business. Best wishes in your new home :) Sincerely, Autumnn M.

Moved AL to VA
Horrible Experience with U-Pack

I highly recommend never using this company!!  They lie by ommission.  I would never have contracted with this company if they had disclosed their business practices up front, which is no doubt why they omit to disclose.  For absolutely no reason they forward-date the pickup date by one day.  They do not disclose up front tha...[full review]

Company response to Michelle's review:
Hi Michelle, I hate to hear about your moving experience; this is certainly not the impression we want to leave you with. I wanted to clarify a few details that may clear up any misunderstanding regarding transit times. The estimated transit time (3-5 business days in your case) does count business days only as listed on th...

Moved CO to WI
BEWARE: ROBBED AND 75% DAMAGED FURNITURE

IF I COULD GIVE A LOWER RATING THAN POOR, I CERTAINLY WOULD!  We have moved several times by professional movers and this was by far the WORST. ONE OF THE ABF PACKERS STOLE OUR CREDIT CARDS AND RAN UP OVER 2K IN TWO DAYS. We were overcharged for the second trailer because it was packed out instead of up (they charge by linear...[full review]

Company response to The Lawsons's review:
I am so sorry to hear about your recent moving experience with MoveBuilder, and I would like to help. If you would, please send your move information to me at social@upack.com and I will forward your information to the MoveBuilder team. I apologize again and will follow up to make sure someone is in contact with you shortly. ...

Moved GA to IL
Unfullfilled Promises!!!!

I had booked U-Pack to move from Ga to Il. After speaking with several salespeople, I was assured that we were set and scheduled. It was explained to us that the trailer would be delivered to our location 3 days prior to the actual move, and if we wanted a sooner pick up to simply call them. And, after the trailer was deliver...[full review]

Company response to Frustrated!!'s review:
I'm so sorry for of any inconvenience during your move, and I apologize for the miscommunication regarding the delivery location. I would like to look into your situation further; would you please send your move information to me at social@upack.com? Thank you, Autumnn M.

Moved CA to NV
Broken furniture

ABF service was ok the truck was on time but my contents were very damaged.  They put heavy items on my marble dresser top and broke it in half, boxes clearly marked fragile were smashed and contents all broken.  Many items cannot be replaced or fixed. Although I don't necessarly blame ABF for this I blame moving staffers.  S...[full review]

Moved MO to ME
Super pleased

Communication was excellent, and this company was so very patient with me as I had to keep post-poning the date of my move.  I really liked the idea that I could padlock the bulkhead between my belongings and anything else they might ship in the space behind it.  The truck was a newer one, so had no problems with dirt or leak...[full review]

Company response to Carol T.'s review:
Hi Carol, thank you so much for moving with us! I'm glad to hear everything went smoothly. I hope you (and your pets) are settling in and enjoying your new home! :) Thanks again, Autumnn M.

Moved TX to NY
Moving from Texas to New York

Our experience was so good that I just wanted to share that. People were very nice on the phone and helped us with all the information that we needed. Our shipment was even earlier then expected! The weather wasn't helping at all, but it came on time. Big compliments! Price was reasonble and we didn't got hidden fees. I would...[full review]

Company response to Laura D's review:
Thank you for moving with us, Laura! Glad to hear everything went well in spite of the weather. We appreciate you and wish you the best in your new town!

Moved VA to MN
Relo Cube perfect for move

My daughter moved from DC area to Minneapolis. In January. I did NOT want to be on the highway in an ice storm so we decided on Relo Cube from U-pack. It was perfect. She didn't have that much stuff so we were able to fit it all in. It was delivered on time (actually earlier than planned)..we were able to take our time loadin...[full review]

Moved PA to NC
Horrible Company!!! Don't Even try

They picked up my load in Allentown PA on 12/31/13. I am yet to receive them. They will promise to deliver within 2 days and will be prompt in dropping of the trailer for pick up. Today is 1/4/14. My furniture is not here yet. I am stranded in Knightdale with my kids. I cannot cook, I have nothing to sleep on. They won't deli...[full review]

Moved CA to PA
U-Pack Move went great

We moved my mother-in-law from her home in Lakewood, CA near Los Angeles to Pittsburgh.  We looked into a variety of options including traditional moving company to a container service (PODS and competitors), to do-it-ourselves one way truck rental.  U-Pack provided a 28' empty trailer.  They dropped it off in front of her ho...[full review]

Company response to B Rosen's review:
Thank you for the great review! So glad you had a smooth moving experience. We appreciate your business!

Moved CO to OR
Two trailers

I had read some terrible reviews of all of the major van lines but did not want to drive a truck 1,500 miles on my own.  ABF seemed the best option.  Based on the Upack online estimator I came up with 17 linear feet for my 3 bedroom house.  I must have left out a lot because we quickly filled all 26 feet of trailer.  I called...[full review]

Company response to Larry Cole's review:
Thank you for the good review, Larry! Very good insight and tips for others looking to plan a move. Thanks for choosing U-Pack, too!

Moved NH to VA
So grateful

Over 7 years have passed since our move, and this belated review was inspired by seeing several ABF trucks during a trip two days ago, reminding me how grateful we still are to the folks at ABF for making what could have been a nightmarish move into a real pleasure. Because we moved over Memorial Day weekend, we had five days...[full review]

Company response to Laurel's review:
Thank you for remembering us after all this time, Laurel! It's great to hear from customers like you. We appreciate the review and are so glad you moved with us!

Moved NC to KY
Upack

What a great experience I had moving with Upack!  As a single mother moving from NC to KY, I was totally stressed out, but upack and its excellent team members made it the easiest and most affordable move I have ever made.  All of the people--from the reservations staff to the office people to the drivers--were knowedgable, p...[full review]

Company response to Candace's review:
Thank you for moving with us, Candace! We appreciate your business (and the great review). So glad we were able to help with your relocation. Best wishes in your new Kentucky home! Autumnn M. U-Pack Moving

Moved FL to CA
Amazing and Easy Move

Even though we dreaded having to pack up an apartment and ship the contents across the country, U-Pack made that part easy. We were so surprised to get the cube in a week. Everything came in tack, just as we packed it. There were no hidden costs and the container came to our home. The container was then picked up soon after w...[full review]

Company response to Susan Eshkar's review:
Hi Susan, Thank you for choosing U-Pack--we appreciate the great review! So glad to hear you enjoyed your moving experience. Best of luck in your new home! Thanks again, Autumnn M. U-Pack Moving

Moved PA to IN
ABF moving company

The trucks were on time. The people worked with me to determine the amount of a space needed.  The quote was the same at the end and the beginning. My issue was with the movingstaffers who contract with them.  Was told one charge and then charged quite a different amount 3 days before.  The packers came on time but took sever...[full review]

Company response to Dee's review:
Hi Dee, I want to apologize for any problems during your move. We take customer service very seriously and all feedback is used to further improve the U-Pack experience. Would you please send your move info to me at social@upack.com for manager review and follow up? I apologize again and look forward to hearing from you. ...

Moved MN to CT
Nobody is responsible

Delivery of the trailer was on time. The loading of the trailer the next day was less than ideal. Loading and unloading was done by Moving Staffers, who were contracted by UPack. Loading took 9 1/2 hours to load a 28 ft trailer and was done very poorly. The load was loosely packed and shifted during transit causing damage to ...[full review]

Company response to David Chandler's review:
David, I hate to hear this. I'm so sorry for the experience you had during your move and would like to look into it for you. Would you please email your move info to me at social@upack.com? I will forward it to our Quality Manager for review. Thank you, Autumnn M. U-Pack Moving

Moved OH to NV
UPack is a company you can trust.

I had a wonderful experience with this company. It was easy, communication was excellent and quick via email. Price was awesome. My items were in perfect condition. All the staff were very helpful and professional. I will recommend this company to all my friends who are looking for a moving company to move long distance. I'm...[full review]

Company response to Lisa Wilson's review:
Thanks for the great review, Lisa! We're so glad you moved with us. We appreciate the recommendations, too. Thanks again!

Moved TX to WA
Excellent Service for Moving Yourself

The driverof our truck that delivered our stuff to our new location was incredible. He had useful tips and was extremely helpful. he made our move so mch easier, nicer and better. Packing and loading your own belongings is the most affordable and best way to go if you can do it. It is pain-free, smooth and since you packed yo...[full review]

Company response to Lori Obeyesekere's review:
Thank you for moving with U-Pack, Lori! We really appreciate the review; thanks for sharing it with others! Best wishes on your fresh start in Washington :)

Moved IL to UT
First Move

As a college student, this was my first move ever and I have to say it went better than I thought it would! ABF did a great job, from customer service to being on time for pick up and delivery. They were able to move my stuff accross the country in 4 business days. While there were other companies that offered similar service...[full review]

Company response to Kaitlyn Jay's review:
Hi Kaitlyn--thank you for moving with us! I'm glad to hear the destination address hiccup was corrected and you enjoyed your overall moving experience with U-Pack. We appreciate the feedback and review! Good luck in your new home state :)

Moved MA to KY
AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL EXPERIENCE!

This is the WORST moving company I could have ever picked. This entire experience has been an absolute nightmare and my freight is delayed more than FOUR days! The trailer was dropped off in Massachusetts on a Friday where it was loaded full of furniture and promptly picked up Tuesday morning (which was already late beca...[full review]

Moved MO to FL
TERRIBLE COMPANY TO USE TO MOVE

ABF UPack used Moving Staffers as there company of choice for loading and unloading of household goods.  In Kansas City the employees of Moving Staffers or the company that Moving Staffers contracted to were late and then told me how they were the people to go to for moving and loading.  Upon arrival in Florida, most damages ...[full review]

Moved FL to GA
Don't Believe What U Pack tells you!

Delivery of the trailer was on time and went off without a hitch. The trouble started with the loading of the trailer the next day. Loading and unloading was done by Moving Staffers who were contracted by UPack. Loaders did an very poor job of loading the truck. They loaded heavy boxes on top of very light boxes causing the l...[full review]

Company response to Herman's review:
Herman, I am very sorry to hear about your experience. I would like to look into it--would you please send me your move info to social@upack.com? I will forward your situation on to management for review. I apologize again; please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime. Thank you, Autumnn M. U-Pack Moving

Moved NY to CA
Cheap solution but some broken items

Everything with upack moving went very smooth drivers where on time,and delivery time frame with relatively quick.  The only problem I hadis some damages to furniture.  I have a broken desk, TV, 3 Mirrors,and a destroyed China cabinet and some other items damaged.  To sum itup, i ended up paying much more because of all the d...[full review]

Moved CA to NE
Great Service Great Price

Wow - I have to echo everyone's comments - ABF UPack provided very professional, easy and affordable service.  I HATE moving and have done it many many times. I've used everything from full out moving services that pack for you to friends with trucks.  This was by far the easiest, most drama-free and reasonable professional s...[full review]

Company response to Moaks's review:
Moaks, I'm so glad to hear you had a great experience. Thanks for pointing out that there are sometimes parking restrictions with storage units--definitely something to check on prior to a move! Informative details like that is what helps prepare others when they check out moving company reviews. Thank you for moving with U-P...

Moved AZ to WA
Could hardly have been better

Aside from being the best option, financially, for our recent move, we couldn't have been happier with our ABF U-pack experience. In a nutshell they were on time on both ends, and the representatives were informative and professional.  With the truck driving in their hands, we were able to concentrate on getting ourselves (a...[full review]

Company response to Karl Means's review:
Thank you, Karl! We're so glad to have you as a customer. Great to hear that your move went smoothly! Thanks again for leaving a review.

Moved NY to OR
ABF U-Pack Moving Service

Well, my Mom's stuff is in transit and in Chicago, Illinois as it makes it's way out to Portland, Oregon. I was VERY PLEASED with the ABF U-Pack Moving service that we had in packing my Mom's stuff. The trailer was clean, the ramp was sturd...y and pretty safe, the divider walls that you put in were pretty easy over-all, and ...[full review]

Moved NY to NC
amazing customer service

I have nothing but good things to say about abf upack. If you don't mind packing and loading your things (in which case you control safety of your items) this is the way to go. Their customer service underpromised and overdelivered. They originally stated my belongings would be dropped off on a Friday and then CALLED ME back ...[full review]

Company response to Raina's review:
Raina, Thanks so much for moving with us! We're glad to hear you had a great experience and appreciate the review. Best of luck with your new beginnings!

Moved NV to WA
WONDERFUL - MARVELOUS Move 5 STARS

I scoured all moving companies for a month. In the end, seeing I did not know how much I was going to move (due to this being us closing an estate for a family member that passed away)...I was left with 'having to' either cram stuff into "A" cube or get 2 cubes. I didn't particularly like "either" idea.  When I went on-site t...[full review]

Moved TX to KS
Smooth Move

The cubes were not available in Beaumont, Texas, because they didn't have the forklift to service that portion.  Instead I got a 27' trailer with ramp delivered from a super friendly man.  Because I accepted the trailer, the monthly storage at the destination end was the same price as if I had loaded cubes, $300. The advantag...[full review]

Moved LA to CA
Adjusting fees

my quote was for $1944 after a $50 previous customer discount.  Upack, they ship.  well this is true.  If you use less than the space you were quoted they deduct, if you use more space they add cost.  well i used 2 feet less, which was $160 less.  On the bill of lading where you put the amount of footage used, the driver put ...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on U Pack - a professional mover located in Fort Smith, AR 72903. Discover Fort Smith, Arkansas moving companies.