Uber Movers

States of operation: New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, New Hampshire, Alabama, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, Washington DC, Ohio, North Carolina, Georgia, Delaware, Maryland, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Massachusetts, Maine

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Uber Movers.

Click on the Uber Movers license numbers for the government record information:

ICC MC number: 810742Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 2364903US Department of Transportation number

Share this company on Share Uber Movers to Facebook Share Uber Movers to Twitter

Phones: (201) 942-1010
Address: 42 Halladay Street, Jersy City, NJ 07304
Email: info@uber-movers.com
Website: www.uber-movers.com

About the company

Welcome and Thank you for considering Uber Movers - your one and only stop in your search for a reliable and experienced moving company, where you will always be provided with a "Guaranteed Not to Exceed"* price.

Total 96 Uber Movers Reviews

Moved NJ to IN
I had a wonderful move with Uber Movers!

You should look no further if you are looking for a moving company. I really did not think that a moving company would be so organized, thorough, friendly, and efficient. Yes, these are the words for Uber Movers! I have never moved before and this was the best choice, I am pretty sure.  My team that moved me was great- Da...[full review]

Moved NJ to IL
It was relaxing and painless!

They are really as good as everyone says. I will give them five stars because they definitely deserve that. If talking in general,  my move was very smooth. My movers were David and two other workers who came to my house on time and did a great job. They worked really hard. They carefully wrapped all my furniture, my new sofa...[full review]

Moved NJ to PA
They did a great job!

Just wanted to say how great Uber Movers Company is. I had a wonderful experience dealing with them. After going through many reviews and comments, I decided to hire these people. The entire moving procedure was explained to me by a very friendly man - Sebastian who was professional, kind and polite at the same time. I worked...[full review]

Moved NJ to OH
Absolutely fantastic!

I was more than pleased with Uber Movers`work. This was the best way to spend money for a moving company. I mean, I chose the right moving company and this was really worth every penny. I phoned the company, got the precise quote which was great for me and my budget. I had Tom come out ahead of time to do an estimate and on t...[full review]

Moved NJ to IN
Hire Uber Movers - great choice!

Uber Movers! You do not have to worry if you hire them! These people are absolute professionals. Moving procedure can be and usually is so stressful, but I dealt with them and did not have any problems. My friend recommended to me this company since he used it several times and I am so glad I had business with these guys....[full review]

Moved NJ to CA
Dishonest

In order to choose a moving company, I requested quotes from the top 10 companies listed here on MoverReviews.com ranked by stars/reviews. There are 3 factors that made me go with Uber Movers (I even cancelled an agreement with a different company due to these 3 factors). (1) They gave me the lowest quote, (2) They said they ...[full review]

Review with attached files

Moved NY to OH
Terrible experience

I've moved many times - locally, across the country and once internationally - with many companies. Uber Movers is easily the worst moving experience I've ever had. Started off great - with easy contact and a fixed price, and their commitment to meet our moving schedule. Everything changed on the pick up date, though. The mov...[full review]

Moved IL to NJ
Excellent service at excellent price!

I had a long distance move, so smooth and relaxed from Champaign to Jersey City. These people are excellent. They showed up on time and started to load everything very carefully. I had many pieces of heavy furniture so I thought that it was going to be a problem for them. But I hired professionals. They brought large boxe...[full review]

Moved PA to NY
It was a wonderful job!

The Uber Movers did a wonderful job with my tiny one-bedroom move. Their price was the best in comparison to other moving companies in the town. I made an agreement with Tom, the salesman at Uber Movers Company. From the first time I talked to Tom, I knew I was in good hands. I had a long distance move from Scranton to Ho...[full review]

Moved MA to NJ
Uber Movers- if you want the best service!

This was our third time using Uber Movers and we are more than satisfied with them. This time again, they were great, they came on time, they packed all our stuff very carefully and at the same time they took a great care about everything. Our team  of movers were Bill and two other workers who were so nice, kind and frie...[full review]

Moved NY to NJ
This our move has been the smoothest so far!

We looked for a good moving company for a long time and did not know which one to choose. My girlfriend Sarah was worried a bit since she never had a good experience with moving companies. Some of her things were lost ( two books and a little stool). To be honest, I thought that this move was going to be a nightmare as we...[full review]

Moved NJ to MA
Very efficient and dedicated to work!

So far, I have moved many times and I can say that I am not fond of moving at all, actually I had not been till I found Uber Movers. I was thrilled by how they did their job. When I contacted the company, I talked to Sebastian, the salesman at Uber, who gave me a run through of how much my move would cost and he also answer...[full review]

Moved CT to GA
SCAM ARTIST!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of the good reviews are fake (from the company)! Uber movers are rouge movers who scam poor people who are making interstate moves. They give you a low estimate then once your items are loaded onto their rental truck they TRIPLE your estimate and refuse to remove your items from the truck. Once they leave with your items ...[full review]

Moved within NJ
Uber Movers did a terrific job!

Me and my wife moved from Newark to Jersey City using this amazing company- Uber Movers. We had to consolidate two bedroom full of furniture into one bedroom apartment in Jersey. I have to say that this experience with Uber team was great. We used this company for both - packing and the move. We were extremely satisfied w...[full review]

Moved ME to NJ
100% recommended!

This is such a great company with such a wonderful team. Uber Movers is everything you need if you are planning to move. I must say that these guys (Arik and  two workers) are excellent movers. They arrived on time at my home, packed all my things with great care, treated me very nicely and behaved very professionally. ...[full review]

Moved OH to ME
I was impressed by Uber Movers!

I used Uber  Movers Company and I had to share my experience. I have moved several times before and this is by far the best moving company and the best team of workers I have ever used. When I phoned the company, I talked to Adam, their salesman at the office, who  was really helpful and friendly and he showed me clearly that...[full review]

Moved CT to CA
don't ever use them

They are scammers, the give you a low price at the beginning, when they pick your things they jack up the price and you are against the wall because you have to move. We had to get a lawyer to resolve the problem, because at some point they didn't answer my calls, avoid headaches don't hire them[full review]

PA to FLA move

Use a major moving company!   I had a good deal of damage to my furniture, despite THEIR packing the pieces.   And, then to add insult to injury they will not cover the repair to some of the items, despite promoting they provide $50k insurance.   I think these guys are the worst I've ever heard of and certainly the worst I've...[full review]

Moved PA to FL
The WORST! My items are not even worth the price they charged!!!

The moment Uber Movers arrived they made me sign forms in a hurry without allowing me to read through it properly.  I felt rushed as the impatient man huffed and sneered as I skimmed the contract.  When they began the moving/packing process, they dropped, scratched and mishandled my property.  I felt helpless as I watched the...[full review]

Moved DC to NY
Terrible

The quoted price was around 1300... The final price was around 2600! Movers were to arrive between 9 - 11 am...they arrived at 5  am! Every step of the way was a fight. They called a normal very light sofa and extra large...they took a small target style tv stand apart and counted it as 9 pieces.....a rip off from the start. ...[full review]

Moved IL to CA
Horrible Company- Lies and Fake Reviews

Just don't - don't do it, you will regret it like every other REAL review on this site.  I signed up with them because they gave the best price for moving cross-country.  I then saw the reviews and was horrified and planned on cancelling.  Their sales rep (worked with Sebastian and Brendon) basically promised me they would ma...[full review]

Moved MD to WY
LIES, LIES, LIES

The salesman, Sebastian, assured me that Uber Movers has its own fleet of trucks...LIE.  He stated that our art work would be packed in artwork boxes after they were wrapped in insulating material...LIE (the packers made their own boxes by cutting up several small boxes and taping them together. They had no insulated material...[full review]

Moved NJ to IL
Simply the best!

I must say that I loved working with Uber Movers. I used them several times already. I had some local moves in Jersey City, but my last move was to the City of Springfield. This has been a wonderful experience. Before I started moving to different places, my friend Ben had recommended this company to me. This time when I em...[full review]

Moved NJ to NH
Fair and good work!

I am super satisfied with Uber Movers! Excellent company! I think the best I could have hired. I searched a lot looking for the best pricing and definitely the best quote I got was from Uber Movers Company. I moved a week ago and I really wanted to hire professionals, people who can do the job in the most outstanding way....[full review]

Moved NJ to DE
High class moving service

It was smooth move from New Jersey and the foreman was quite professional and extremely courteous. He worked hard. His crews packed everything the same day and then installed all this on the truck. They covered few things in blankets to ensure safe shipping. All of our properties ended up in exactly the shape that it was pick...[full review]

Moved PA to AL
Smooth Moving from Allentown to Birmingham

If I need moving in future, I would like to use Uber Movers again. I am happy with them, because they did excellent and delivered successfully all of my goods without any damage. All guys related to my moving team (Randy, Bill and David) were Very friendly and fast. I think they priced me highly, Because of my tidy schedule a...[full review]

Moved NJ to WI
Uber Movers PATHETIC

Stole 1200 bike. 600 vac. A lot of broken items. Terrible pack job. Items wet and not even wrapped. Heavy items stored on top of glass. No boxes marked with rooms or contents. Scratched and dented furniture. Movers terrible. Drank my alcohol. Dropped furniture into walls. Damaged hard wood stairs. Will not respond t...[full review]

Moved CT to VA
Move to Virginia

It has been our dream to move to another state since my husband and I wanted a more peaceful and greener place. So, last month we had the decision to finally take my Mom's house in Virginia and had to hire a moving company to give us a hand for all of our stuff. We contacted uber and they were courteous and polite. They gave ...[full review]

Moved TX to VT
Don't use this company

We chose Uber movers with Jason as a sales rep. I truly believe he tries to do a good job but he is new. He told us several things that were LIES: 1) We have a "not to exceed" estimate and they don't weigh the truck. So if it weighs or is more we chose the right company because they can't exceed the estimate. 2)They don't "br...[full review]

Moved IL to KY
Never Again!!

"We contacted several moving companies before deciding on Uber's. Richard, the person we dealt with was very knowledgeable and helpful and I have no complaints about him. The actual movers, however, is a different story. They arrived at our house on time, but from there it went downhill. We had an older TV & at one time they ...[full review]

Moved CT to MD
An All star performance

This review is geared towards my compliments and amazement to the outstanding performance that uber movers did during my recent move. They blew me away by their prompt responses to my queries and on time execution of their goals for each day and week. This company has erased my doubts about them and certainly gave me the righ...[full review]

Moved IL to TX
Uber Movers, Winner of Worst Moving Company Ever

This move has been quite an ordeal. In speaking with our salesman, John, my boyfriend was told that we could bring over double the 12 large boxes we were quoted at and still qualify for a mini-move of around $1,000.   We told John we would like our move delivered on the 2nd-4th. John said this wouldn't be an issue at all and ...[full review]

Moved NJ to AZ
Lies and more lies

I hired Uber to move my belongings from NJ to AZ. Their sales manager Bruce told me they had their own trucks and delivery would be prompt. Lie numer one. It was delivered by Oleg Van Lines from Brooklyn NJ. I told Bruce we were moving in with family who was already in AZ so delivery could take place immediately. After waitin...[full review]

Moved NJ to MD
Save yourself the headache!

My mother used them to pack her house and deliver the items to store in our basement.  First off, they don't label boxes! To this day(4 months later) we still can't find tv cords! They arrived to my house at 11pm! After informing me that they were never told they were going to have to go downstairs with the items the one guy ...[full review]

Nothing but LIES!

On 8/29 they came and picked up our stuff.  Since they they have raised the cost of our move 10% for gas after they gave us a quote and put it on the contract our total amount.  It is now 9/25 and we have been promised delivery FOUR times and all FOUR times it hasn't arrived.  We had to file a complaint with the BBB just to g...[full review]

Moved IL to AZ
Still Waiting

The truck was loaded on Sept. 6.  It's now Sept 16. My items are still in a warehouse in Illinois.  I was able to drive to Arizone in 3 days.  A truck should be able to get here in 5 days.  It's been 10 days and the truck isn't even loaded to come out here.  We've had to go out and buy items that we thought would be delivered...[full review]

Moved CT to VA
Sharing the great Experience

I am writing this great review to let the people know how wonderful it is working with uber. They were really good professionals and they know what they are doing. They are well organized, properly planned schedules, and they are by far one of the less expensive companies there is. They do not work to get money from you, they...[full review]

Moved CT to NY
I loved it

I have always lived travelling and going to new places but moving is a different thing for me. I think that this process is a lot stressful than going on a vacation or going to another state. I find it hard to pack all my things, have them transported and then unpack them again. It just seems to be a lot of work to do! Yet my...[full review]

Moved CT to NC
Very Timely move

I would like to commend uber movers for the wonderful job they did with my move last week. It was a pretty fast one and there were no forms of delay. I am delighted to recommend them to my friends and family as the best and the fastest company I have worked with so far. I do not normally give good and excellent reviews but ub...[full review]

Moved NJ to TX
Perfect match

I was at home when the uber movers guys knocked on my door to start the move. I was worried and I don't know what to do. For me, they are strangers that need watchful eyes all the time. So, I called up my son and told him about it. He simply told me that he knew them and he was the one who booked them so I should just let the...[full review]

Moved CT to NY
Super Amazed

I am so amazed by the working team of uber movers. They always agree with each other and they support each other in whatever they do. They do not try to out shine each other and try to catch my attention more than the rest of the team. Their wonderful teamwork led to such a beautiful result in the end. I had no headaches with...[full review]

Moved CT to NC
Fairly excellent move

I am writing this review to express my experience with uber. I was quite cautious at first when I booked them but in the end, they managed to gain my trust because of their truthfulness. They kept their promises and did a great job to handle my stuff. They never charged me extra nor did they cause any harm to my things. This ...[full review]

Moved PA to TX
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - OTHER REVIEWS ARE FAKE!

"The other reviews were posted by this company not real customers. I'm posting my review on every site I can so hopefully the next person doesn't make the same mistake I did and use this company. After seeing a bunch of great reviews I decided to book with this company. The week of the move they sent us an email at closing th...[full review]

Moved NJ to GA
I don't know what to do until I found them

Uber movers helped me out more than anyone else in the world. I have no idea how to begin until I met Manisha who happened to be working with them. They walked me through the process, helped me out how to prepare all of my stuff, and gave me some tips on how I can save money. Uber movers is a very good company to be working w...[full review]

Moved NJ to VA
Exellent company

I am so tired of companies giving borken promises. I almost lost hope that there is still one great company that will live up to their customer's expectations and keep their promises. Indeed. such types of companies still exist. Uber movers kept their promises to make sure that they will have a timely move and none of my thin...[full review]

Moved PA to CA
Horrible experience

The movers arrived on time to pick up our furniture, boxes, and bicycles in PA. The foreman gave us the official contract which stated that our stuff could be in storage for up to 30 business days. The preliminary paperwork stated that 14-21 days for delivery. Our things were in storage from July 10 until August 10. Every tim...[full review]

Moved GA to NY
Sleazy Scammers UBER!

Uber movers UBER CHARGE YOU! They gave my wife and I an attractive price and then double that price on the day of the move. I would like to include a link that will attest to their dubious practices: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/uber-movers-inc/42-halladay-street-jersy-city-nj-07304-new-jersey-07304/uber-movers-inc-uber-move...[full review]

Moved NJ to MI
No other moving company

I insisted to contact this company among others that was suggested by my Mom and friends because I have tested and proven the greatness of this company when my girl friend moved to college. She had nothing but great words and praises for Uber movers for doing such a great job. I will never trade this amazing company for anoth...[full review]

Moved CT to FL
Fantastic

I am going to make this review brief and concise. I am very happy with the way uber movers handled my needs! I am pleased to recommend this company to anyone who has moving needs. Consider no other companies but this one. I tell you, they are truly the best one in the business. [full review]

Moved CT to PA
Really good

I would like to share my wonderful experience with uber movers with you guys. They were so polite and really nice to me when I initially visited their office for a quote. Then, after a few days they followed me up with a call where I instantly said yes to start the move in another couple of days. When they started the move, t...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Uber Movers - a professional mover located in Jersy City, NJ 07304. Discover Jersy City, New Jersey companies.