Uber Movers

States of operation: New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, New Hampshire, Alabama, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, Washington DC, Ohio, North Carolina, Georgia, Delaware, Maryland, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Massachusetts, Maine

Write moving reviewWrite a review on Uber Movers.

Click on the Uber Movers license numbers for the government record information:

ICC MC number: 810742Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 2364903US Department of Transportation number

Share this company on Share Uber Movers to Facebook Share Uber Movers to Twitter

Phones: (201) 942-1010
Address: 42 Halladay Street, Jersy City, NJ 07304, USA
Email: info@uber-movers.com
Website: www.uber-movers.com

About the company

Welcome and Thank you for considering Uber Movers - your one and only stop in your search for a reliable and experienced moving company, where you will always be provided with a "Guaranteed Not to Exceed"* price.

Total 115 Uber Movers Reviews

Five star movers!

I recently used Uber Movers to move from Newark to Gloucester, and I couldn't be happier with the service! Everyone from Sebastian (who I initially spoke with on the phone and then later called me to confirm everything) to the moving crew was extremely professional and courteous. The crew was able to get the entire job of pac...[full review]

Moved NJ to NY
Excellent moving services!

Excellent moving services! Uber Movers came highly recommended by two colleagues who had used their services. They raved about what an easy and pain-free process they had both experienced. And they couldn't have been more right because Uber team was just great! When I contacted Uber for an estimate, Ron called me immediately,...[full review]

They are the best!

I have moved four times in Jersey City in less than 3 years. And the last move was with Uber Movers and was a long distance one from Camden to Cleveland! That move was the best. You cannot compare with previous companies! I got the best service and the lowest price.Don't get me wrong. I called around for quotes, but Uber comp...[full review]

Moved MI to FL
damage

I have moved many times with professional movers with no damage so foolishly I did not take the additional insurance.  This company used Bekin to move our goods and the damage was extensive,  broken furniture,  damaged tables, busted glassware to the tune of approximately $6000 in damage and then had the cahulas to offer us 7...[full review]

Nothing got damaged

Great service! Everything was like a dream. Moving is never fun, but my move was like a breeze. Very smooth and fast. I have moved several times over the years and have had both good and bad movers. Movers were on the top of the scale - maximum you can get. Fast, careful, efficient and courteous all describe the work of this ...[full review]

Awesome job!

Uber Movers did an amazing job! Sebastian was very patient with me even while I was asking many questions and adding another stop to my move. I had a long distance move from Camden to Columbus and everything went well. Through it all, he was so nice and knowledgeable. My foreman was Criss  and his guys were Ricardo and Juan. ...[full review]

Moved NY to VA
Uber Movers is the greatest

Uber Movers moved us two weeks ago from New York to Virginia. Hands down...they are professional, fair rates and hard working individuals who do their best to earn the 5 star rating. I wish I could give them more than five stars. I had a crew of 3 guys to move us into the new home from our previous house into our new one. The...[full review]

Moved CT to IN
Best experience

We moved from Connecticut to Indiana, and we were moving into a three bedroom apartment, so we decided to get professional help. We've had mixed experiences with moving companies in the past.However, this moving team was awesome. David, Juan and Ricardo arrived on time and took great care wrapping up our furniture in moving b...[full review]

Moved NJ to IL
Amazing job

GREAT! Attentive, Sebastian, the coordinator and salesman, answered all my questions via email and by phone...and I had lots of questions and I was always asking something -about quote, crew, scheduling... But these guys seemed to be highly professional! James, Juan and Ricardo were on time, friendly, attentive, wrapped every...[full review]

Moved PA to CT
Recommended movers

I really liked their service. These guys were really fast. I had a problem not knowing which company to choose, but then my cousin recommended me uber movers and i'am more than satisfied I did hire them. Movers came on time to my place and wrapped everything nicely and carefully. They were so energetic and enthusiastic. Also,...[full review]

Moved NJ to FL
Excellent move

I do not usually write too many reviews but this is one I just could not keep to myself. My mother had a long distance move from New Jersey to Florida and she is more than happy with these movers! This is her first time using Uber Movers and there are not enough kind words to articulate their hard work and dedication to what ...[full review]

Moved CT to IL
Definitely recommend

I hired Uber Movers to move my one-bedroom apartment based on my friend`s recommendation. From start to completion, I was impressed by every sinngle person I was dealing with. Adam was the one to give me the estimation and he was rather polite and professional. Pricing was wonderful! I scheduled the move and a week later, a m...[full review]

Moved MA to TX
Awesome movers!

I had a great time working with these movers! I would highly like to recommend this company. Me and my girlfriend were looking for a good company which would do a great job not only moving our stuff but also wrapping it and loading it carefully. Before I started searching, my friend recommended Uber Movers to me, so I decided...[full review]

Moved NJ to MD
Extremely professional

Excellent service with Uber movers! These guys did a great job, I really enjoyed every step of the move because it was smooth and nice. I was searching the net, and asking friends and relatives about a good moving company and my friend Sam who has just moved recently recommended for me Uber company. He had a great ex...[full review]

Moved PA to VA
Absolutely recommended

I thought that moving would be so painful but Uber Movers made it so smooth. I did not believe it was going to be like that, because I used to move a few times before and I have never had such a great experience with other moving companies as with Uber Movers. This is the first time I have used this company and I can just say...[full review]

Moved PA to WI
Uber Movers are outstanding!

They are really as good as everyone says. I will give them five stars because they definitely deserve that. If talking in general, my move was very smooth.I am really satisfied with the service and treatment. During the whole move, I was treated very well. When the move was over, they called and asked me how everything went a...[full review]

Moved PA to MO
Extremely happy

Uber moves were great and exceeded my expectations in every way. I really enjoyed working with them. Firstly, when I reached out for a quote and available times, Sebastian was timely and accurate with his estimate which I really appreciated. Secondly, after confirming the date and time of my move, the team actually arrived ri...[full review]

Reliable movers

I was in the process of looking for movers, until I saw Uber Movers Company moving a neighbor out of my building. They really seemed professional and all of the furniture on the truck was expertly wrapped with blankets and shrink wrap and small items were nicely placed in large boxes. I was impressed enough to check them out ...[full review]

Moved PA to TN
One of the best moving companies

These people are awesome! Nice, hardworking and efficient! I was wondering which company to choose since there are so many, and I finally decided to chose Uber Movers when I phoned the company, Sebastian, a very nice guy, answered all my questions. I was even too curious about every single thing regarding service and conditio...[full review]

Moved NJ to PA
Great Company

I used Uber Movers Company and I wanted to write a review to thank somehow these guys because they were GREAT!. I have moved several times before and this is by far the best moving company and the best team of workers I have ever used. When I phoned the company, I talked to Sebastian, their salesman at the office, who was rea...[full review]

Highly professional

This company deserves more than five stars. I am amazed at their professionalism. Thanks to Uber Movers, my move was exceptional. I am so satisfied that I chose these guys to move me. I contacted the company and got all the answers from Sebastian, the salesman at Uber. On the moving day, Criss, Jim and Luke arrived at my plac...[full review]

Moved NJ to NY
Really good company

Uber Movers Company was the best at helping me move. I have used them four times so far and I can only compliment them. My movers were three extremely kind guys - Criss and his crew, who came promptly and went straight to work. They were so careful with my things and even helped me set up my furniture at my new place. I did n...[full review]

Moved CT to NY
These people deserve a lot of respect and praise

This is the best company I have ever worked with. I moved from Norwalk to Binghamton and I wanted to hire real professionals. So, I did. I talked to some of my colleagues at work and Allen, one of them recommended Uber Movers to me, saying they were not expensive but competitive and great with their price and service and I de...[full review]

Moved NJ to PA
They did a great job!

Just wanted to say how great Uber Movers Company is. I had a wonderful experience dealing with them. After going through many reviews and comments, I decided to hire these people. The entire moving procedure was explained to me by a very friendly man - Sebastian who was professional, kind and polite at the same time. I worked...[full review]

Moved NJ to IN
Hire Uber Movers - great choice!

Uber Movers! You do not have to worry if you hire them! These people are absolute professionals. Moving procedure can be and usually is so stressful, but I dealt with them and did not have any problems. My friend recommended to me this company since he used it several times and I am so glad I had business with these guys....[full review]

Moved NJ to CA
Dishonest

In order to choose a moving company, I requested quotes from the top 10 companies listed here on MoverReviews.com ranked by stars/reviews. There are 3 factors that made me go with Uber Movers (I even cancelled an agreement with a different company due to these 3 factors). (1) They gave me the lowest quote, (2) They said they ...[full review]

Review with attached files

Moved NY to OH
Terrible experience

I've moved many times - locally, across the country and once internationally - with many companies. Uber Movers is easily the worst moving experience I've ever had. Started off great - with easy contact and a fixed price, and their commitment to meet our moving schedule. Everything changed on the pick up date, though. The mov...[full review]

Moved IL to NJ
Excellent service at excellent price!

I had a long distance move, so smooth and relaxed from Champaign to Jersey City. These people are excellent. They showed up on time and started to load everything very carefully. I had many pieces of heavy furniture so I thought that it was going to be a problem for them. But I hired professionals. They brought large boxe...[full review]

Moved PA to NY
It was a wonderful job!

The Uber Movers did a wonderful job with my tiny one-bedroom move. Their price was the best in comparison to other moving companies in the town. I made an agreement with Tom, the salesman at Uber Movers Company. From the first time I talked to Tom, I knew I was in good hands. I had a long distance move from Scranton to Ho...[full review]

Moved MA to NJ
Uber Movers- if you want the best service!

This was our third time using Uber Movers and we are more than satisfied with them. This time again, they were great, they came on time, they packed all our stuff very carefully and at the same time they took a great care about everything. Our team  of movers were Bill and two other workers who were so nice, kind and frie...[full review]

Moved NY to NJ
This our move has been the smoothest so far!

We looked for a good moving company for a long time and did not know which one to choose. My girlfriend Sarah was worried a bit since she never had a good experience with moving companies. Some of her things were lost ( two books and a little stool). To be honest, I thought that this move was going to be a nightmare as we...[full review]

Moved CT to GA
SCAM ARTIST!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of the good reviews are fake (from the company)! Uber movers are rouge movers who scam poor people who are making interstate moves. They give you a low estimate then once your items are loaded onto their rental truck they TRIPLE your estimate and refuse to remove your items from the truck. Once they leave with your items ...[full review]

Moved within NJ
Uber Movers did a terrific job!

Me and my wife moved from Newark to Jersey City using this amazing company- Uber Movers. We had to consolidate two bedroom full of furniture into one bedroom apartment in Jersey. I have to say that this experience with Uber team was great. We used this company for both - packing and the move. We were extremely satisfied w...[full review]

Moved ME to NJ
100% recommended!

This is such a great company with such a wonderful team. Uber Movers is everything you need if you are planning to move. I must say that these guys (Arik and  two workers) are excellent movers. They arrived on time at my home, packed all my things with great care, treated me very nicely and behaved very professionally. ...[full review]

Moved OH to ME
I was impressed by Uber Movers!

I used Uber  Movers Company and I had to share my experience. I have moved several times before and this is by far the best moving company and the best team of workers I have ever used. When I phoned the company, I talked to Adam, their salesman at the office, who  was really helpful and friendly and he showed me clearly that...[full review]

Moved CT to CA
don't ever use them

They are scammers, the give you a low price at the beginning, when they pick your things they jack up the price and you are against the wall because you have to move. We had to get a lawyer to resolve the problem, because at some point they didn't answer my calls, avoid headaches don't hire them[full review]

Moved PA to FL
PA to FLA move

Use a major moving company!   I had a good deal of damage to my furniture, despite THEIR packing the pieces.   And, then to add insult to injury they will not cover the repair to some of the items, despite promoting they provide $50k insurance.   I think these guys are the worst I've ever heard of and certainly the worst I've...[full review]

Moved PA to FL
The WORST! My items are not even worth the price they charged!!!

The moment Uber Movers arrived they made me sign forms in a hurry without allowing me to read through it properly.  I felt rushed as the impatient man huffed and sneered as I skimmed the contract.  When they began the moving/packing process, they dropped, scratched and mishandled my property.  I felt helpless as I watched the...[full review]

Moved DC to NY
Terrible

The quoted price was around 1300... The final price was around 2600! Movers were to arrive between 9 - 11 am...they arrived at 5  am! Every step of the way was a fight. They called a normal very light sofa and extra large...they took a small target style tv stand apart and counted it as 9 pieces.....a rip off from the start. ...[full review]

Moved IL to CA
Horrible Company- Lies and Fake Reviews

Just don't - don't do it, you will regret it like every other REAL review on this site.  I signed up with them because they gave the best price for moving cross-country.  I then saw the reviews and was horrified and planned on cancelling.  Their sales rep (worked with Sebastian and Brendon) basically promised me they would ma...[full review]

Moved MD to WY
LIES, LIES, LIES

The salesman, Sebastian, assured me that Uber Movers has its own fleet of trucks...LIE.  He stated that our art work would be packed in artwork boxes after they were wrapped in insulating material...LIE (the packers made their own boxes by cutting up several small boxes and taping them together. They had no insulated material...[full review]

Moved NJ to IL
Simply the best!

I must say that I loved working with Uber Movers. I used them several times already. I had some local moves in Jersey City, but my last move was to the City of Springfield. This has been a wonderful experience. Before I started moving to different places, my friend Ben had recommended this company to me. This time when I em...[full review]

Moved NJ to NH
Fair and good work!

I am super satisfied with Uber Movers! Excellent company! I think the best I could have hired. I searched a lot looking for the best pricing and definitely the best quote I got was from Uber Movers Company. I moved a week ago and I really wanted to hire professionals, people who can do the job in the most outstanding way....[full review]

Moved NJ to DE
High class moving service

It was smooth move from New Jersey and the foreman was quite professional and extremely courteous. He worked hard. His crews packed everything the same day and then installed all this on the truck. They covered few things in blankets to ensure safe shipping. All of our properties ended up in exactly the shape that it was pick...[full review]

Moved PA to AL
Smooth Moving from Allentown to Birmingham

If I need moving in future, I would like to use Uber Movers again. I am happy with them, because they did excellent and delivered successfully all of my goods without any damage. All guys related to my moving team (Randy, Bill and David) were Very friendly and fast. I think they priced me highly, Because of my tidy schedule a...[full review]

Moved NJ to WI
Uber Movers PATHETIC

Stole 1200 bike. 600 vac. A lot of broken items. Terrible pack job. Items wet and not even wrapped. Heavy items stored on top of glass. No boxes marked with rooms or contents. Scratched and dented furniture. Movers terrible. Drank my alcohol. Dropped furniture into walls. Damaged hard wood stairs. Will not respond t...[full review]

Moved CT to VA
Move to Virginia

It has been our dream to move to another state since my husband and I wanted a more peaceful and greener place. So, last month we had the decision to finally take my Mom's house in Virginia and had to hire a moving company to give us a hand for all of our stuff. We contacted uber and they were courteous and polite. They gave ...[full review]

Moved TX to VT
Don't use this company

We chose Uber movers with Jason as a sales rep. I truly believe he tries to do a good job but he is new. He told us several things that were LIES: 1) We have a "not to exceed" estimate and they don't weigh the truck. So if it weighs or is more we chose the right company because they can't exceed the estimate. 2)They don't "br...[full review]

Moved IL to KY
Never Again!!

"We contacted several moving companies before deciding on Uber's. Richard, the person we dealt with was very knowledgeable and helpful and I have no complaints about him. The actual movers, however, is a different story. They arrived at our house on time, but from there it went downhill. We had an older TV & at one time they ...[full review]

Moved CT to MD
An All star performance

This review is geared towards my compliments and amazement to the outstanding performance that uber movers did during my recent move. They blew me away by their prompt responses to my queries and on time execution of their goals for each day and week. This company has erased my doubts about them and certainly gave me the righ...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on Uber Movers - a professional mover located in Jersy City, NJ 07304. Discover Jersy City, New Jersey moving companies.