United Transportation Moving & Storage

States of operation: California, New York, Texas, Florida, Washington, Georgia, Arizona, Tennessee, Nevada, Utah, Maryland, Kentucky, Kansas, Minnesota, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Arkansas

Write moving reviewWrite a review on United Transportation Moving & Storage.

United Transportation Moving & Storage must be registered with the California Public Utilities Commission and must posses a valid CAL-T number in order to operate within the state. Movers must also be registered with the FMCSA to perform interstate moves.

ICC MC number: 699570Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier number
US D.O.T: 1978660US Department of Transportation number

Share this company on Share United Transportation Moving & Storage to Facebook Share United Transportation Moving & Storage to Twitter

United Transportation Moving & Storage is also called as All Ways Transportation INC.

Toll free number: (888) 668-3220
Phones: (818) 883-4111
Address: 6200 De Soto AVE, Woodland Hills, CA 91367, USA
Email: info@unitedmovinginc.com
Website: www.unitedmovinginc.com

Total 35 United Transportation Moving & Storage Reviews

Moved CA to WA
WORST EXPERIENCE IMAGINABLE

Estimate was exactly 1/2 of what they showed up and wanted. Out of 9 major pieces of furniture (I had a one bedroom place) 5 arrived seriously damaged. They do not promptly return phone calls once your stuff is on the road. The verbal promise of "99.9%" delivery time was 4-5 days. It took 9. Each time I called and got hold of...[full review]

Moved CA to FL
terrible business

Writing my second review...I am an angry woman! The day this company was supposed to move my belongings cross country they never showed, so I called them and kept being told they were coming but the car broke down. After 12 hours of this game I choose another moving company. Now they won't give me my deposit because according...[full review]

Moved CA to HI
Horrible experience!

Adding to my review!!! I told Ben from United my mom was so angry she was up all night writing a review and now the review has disappeared!!!  Seriously Unbelievable Yelp, how can you support something like this!!!!I can't even start to describe the mental anguish myself and my elderly disabled mother have been through with t...[full review]

Moved CA to AZ
Easy and no problems

I had a great experience with this company.  Everything was on time and the staff was friendly.  The estimate was accurate and I didn't have to deal with any unfair costs I wasn't aware of.  They were honest with me and got my move completed with limited stress.  The salesperson, Ben, was quick with the quote and the movers t...[full review]

Moved WA to CA
Stolen wedding ring

They gave me a good deal and came to my house in short notice. The drivers and dispatchers contacted me on personal phones and had to ask if I was a customer when I returned their calls. The sales lady Natalie was very nice and told me the truck was leaving for CA the next day, so I could expect my stuff to be delivered very ...[full review]

Moved CA to TX
MOVER BEWARE!!!

United Transportation Moving sent out a rep to estimate the amount of stuff that I had.  I showed her everything and was very honest with her.  They sent me a binding moving quote for $8,975.  I agreed to go with them and signed a Binding Order for Service.  On 7/8 they arrived to pick up my stuff.  The lead guy keep saying...[full review]

Review with attached files

Moved CA to NY
My move

United did an amazing job on my move. The sales department explained all the information to me regarding their services. They had sent a visual estimator out, but after I check around it turned out their price was the most fair of the ones I looked into, so I went with them.The day of the pick up, the dispatched confirmed eve...[full review]

Moved PA to CA
Stolen items

They came 4 days late. Driver acted like a criminal. You may not believe but I made more than 100 calls to them during this time. When they delivered, they stole my most expensive boxes (3 of them). When I complained they acted like nothing happened. I really think they should be out of business. I asked BBB to help me. The...[full review]

Moved CA to SC
Moving

I highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a moving company. I needed to move from California to South Carolina and needed help. I was looking for affordable and reliable honest people to make this move easy since I had alot of stuff to haul. I called for a quote and spoke with Natalie. She asked a couple qu...[full review]

Moved FL to ID
Awesome work

Dealing with customer service was the best, my representative was so helpful and made me feel so assured during this move.  I was stressed and I was worried about my stuff, once the move got going, the movers showed up on time. They were careful with my posessions, took time to wrap them and on the delivery unwrap and set eve...[full review]

Moved CA to NV
excellent gob....5 more stars

If I could give this company more stars I most definitely would. I am so happy that we went with United Transportation Moving and Storage! We had a sudden move due to my wife's job relocating her to Las Vegas from California. I started searching for moving companies and had a few good ones and a lot of really BAD ones when it...[full review]

Moved CA to IL
IRATE CUSTOMER DEALING WITH HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

This has been the worst experience with ANY business that I have ever worked with.  We have spoken to a different person each phone call and we got a different story every time.  First it was how much to put down at the time of deposit (first it was only 200, then turned out to be 536 after we already paid the 200), then they...[full review]

Moved CA to NY
Excellent!

I checked a lot of companies before I moved to NY.  I found United.  I spoke with Natalie, who was very helpful.  Got me all the information I needed and gave me a fair price.  It was not the cheapest, but it was fair.  I wouldnt want the cheapest price for a long distance move. Roger, the dispatcher confirmed the day before...[full review]

Moved CA to WA
They destroyed my desk and blamed me for it

I had fairly negative experience with this company. They destroyed my desk (worth $1000) pushing it up the stairs and through the door frame and scratched the wall. Then the foreman actually blamed me for the damage, arguing that I asked him to bring it up. At no point did he say: “I am afraid the desk will not fit through th...[full review]

Review with image

Moved within CA
QUICK AND SAFE LOCAL MOVE

I've hired different moving companies over there years, I've had good experiences, I've had bad experiences, I've had in-between experiences where parts of the move went well but then I found something broken.  Moves are hard period.  I'm very satisfied with the effeciency, and overall competence of the team that did my local...[full review]

Moved NV to MD
Reliable???

This will be the first of many reviews to elaborate on the value of this company.  If they make good on the move from last year, I will not have to elaborate anymore and will follow this review with something positive.   For now I will just fill this area up with characters to meet the requirement of 250 characters... When ...[full review]

Moved CA to TX
Poor Timing & Communication

Moving is a very stressful experience and a lot of trust has to be placed on a company who handles it. We thought that we were in "good hands" in hiring United Moving. We were assured by Stephanie at the sales office that our household items would be both packed up and delivered right on schedule since we had to move out and ...[full review]

Moved CA to OR
A Complete Nightmare

This company is either out-and-out crooked, or just in need of coplete re-staffing. To begin, the dispatcher called us one night and asked if we'd be ready for pickup the next morning. This was TEN DAYS before the pick-up date we had settled on.  We were quoted $800, of course ended up paying over $2,000, and I had to go back...[full review]

Moved AZ to CT
Good Job

I went with this company to avoid the name brand high priced movers. I had time flexibility so that was not an issue for me.  The contract listed clearly all the possible extra charges and I was of course concerned regarding what those charges would be by the end of the move. Ron worked with me even on his days off to answer ...[full review]

Moved CA to CO
They made moving easy!

From the moment I contacted Stephanie, I knew I was going to use this company. Their estimate was half the price of the competition, she walked me through all the steps, helped me with itinerary, and always returned my calls quickly to help with any questions I had. She genuinely wanted to help me save money on my move. When...[full review]

Moved MN to CA
Not on time, delayed delivery, missing/damaged items

The movers kept pushing back the pick up time - 10am, 2pm, 4pm.  They arrived about 5pm, and in filing out the paperwork revealed that it could take from 3 to 21 business days from when we told them we were ready for delivery for them to actually deliver, but they hadn't told us that until the truck was there waiting to be fi...[full review]

Moved KS to CA
Great job guys

United transportation moving and storage did a great job on moving my stuff.. They where on time for pick up and on deliver was on time like they said it would be there as for the workers work  great job ..my stuff was not damage everything was packed really good I moved from Kansas to California I will be using them again I ...[full review]

Moved KY to CA
United. Transportation. Moving. and storage

United. Transportation. Moving. And. Storage did a wonderful on my move the sales. Department. Did a good job the formen did a good job and explained every. Thing. To me be for loading the moving truck the formen and helpers did a good job on packing my household goods they delivered. On time i will use them again. Good job t...[full review]

Moved MD to CA
Best Move Ever

From the first phone call to the delivery date everything worked smooth. Professionalism was excellent. I would recommend this company to anybody. Amazing service including the packing and crating. I have never been so satisfied before with a moving company.[full review]

Moved UT to HI
Terrible company - SCAM!

This company uses every opportunity to scam you out of more money. Not only were the movers a whole day late in picking up our items (without ever notifying us of the delay), but later would not give us any information as to where our items were currently being held, when/where they were shipped and would not let us pick up o...[full review]

Moved NV to CA
Late & held furniture hostage until I paid more $$

These people claimed to be professional movers with their own trucks and people. They are not - it is all a scam. They were suppose to arrive at 8am, they arrived at 1pm. They hired a local kid at the 7eleven on the way in and he ended up carrying most to the truck. The truck over heated on the move and we didn't arrive at ou...[full review]

Moved CA to GA
very please with the move !!!

I was very hesitant when the movers arrived because I heard a lot of horror stories from friends about the moving experience with other companies.  Although I felt a little confident because it was a referral from a friend, in the back of mind I was still worried.  They came in the morning exactly on time.  I spoke with them ...[full review]

Moved FL to CA
United Transportation Moving & Storage

United Transportation Moving & Storage service is excellent.I had everything on time no items were damaged or missing. I believe their price is excellent I only paid 2,800 from Florida To California which in my opinion is a good price. My Items were in good conditions and they were not damaged. I would recommend this company ...[full review]

Moved TX to CA
great moving company

Their service was great. My personal belongings got home complete and safe. I think the price was reasonable for everything i had wich was only $2000 dollar. Their personal is friendly and really attentive. I got helped wit all my questions n needs. I would recomend this company for your next moving needs.[full review]

Moved TN to CA
delay and missing items

The whole moving process is horrible! Never use it again. It seems the company doesn't have any driver. Pickup: more than one week delay. I have to pay hundrends dollors to my previous rentals for the occupy.  Delivery: one week later.  Price: 7 hundrends more than promised. I have to pay it otherwise, they threated to get ri...[full review]

Moved CA to AZ
Great long distance move!

I found United Transportation online and was very pleased with the care they took with my belongings. The support staff was excellent in staying in touch with me (even when I nearly forgot to list some furniture for the estimate) and that the movers were careful with everything. Nothing was broken in the move.I was moving fro...[full review]

Moved CA to HI
EXCELLENT COMPANY! EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE!

Before I decided to go with this company UNITED TRANSPORTATION I think I called every company there is! I thought it was funny because almost every company that I called only talked trash about all the other company's especially the cheaper priced company's! The WORST company with the highest price was Premiervanlines and Nee...[full review]

Moved within CA
Great Move

We recently used United Transportation Moving and Storage to move 30 miles from our apartment to our new home. During our search for a quality moving company we bid 3 groups one of which we had used previously, Ben Hur. We liked Ben Hur when we used them and felt comfortable with their name recognition but the customer servic...[full review]

Moved AZ to IN
Very poor service

This company provided the worse service ever. I have moved 8 times in the past and this was by far the most atrocious service ever. I only moved about 20 pieces of furniture and several boxes. Every piece had some damage, and some had significant damage. A vacuum was missing and I received a small box of parts that belonged t...[full review]

Moved WA to KY
Amazing Move!!!!

I wanted to say a huge thank you to Ben the foreman and Stephanie they did an amazing job from start to finish with the estimate to the packing of my whole house within hours of my flight. I recommend United Transportation Moving and storage to anyone who wants to have a great experience. When I relocate again I will call thi...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on United Transportation Moving & Storage - a professional mover located in Woodland Hills, CA 91367. Discover Woodland Hills, California moving companies.