XO Moving Systems, Union City,CA

States of operation: California, New Jersey, New York

Write moving reviewWrite a review on XO Moving Systems, Union City,CA.

Is this your business? Claim this profile

XO Moving Systems, Union City,CA must be registered with the California Public Utilities Commission and must posses a valid CAL-T number in order to operate within the state. Movers must also be registered with the FMCSA to perform interstate moves.

ICC MC number: not provided
US D.O.T: not provided

Share this company on Share XO Moving Systems, Union City,CA to Facebook Share XO Moving Systems, Union City,CA to Twitter

Phones: (877) 668-3369
Address: Western Ave (between Pacific St & Alvarado Niles Rd) , Union City, CA 94587, USA
Email: sales@xomovingsystem.com
Website: www.xomovingsystem.com

Total 4 XO Moving Systems, Union City,CA Reviews

Moved CA to NY
I will definitely be recommending Xo Moving system to my friends and f

I am very pleased with service! I can't say enough about how easy they made the process. First I went to their website and requested a quote. Someone called me back in 2 minutes. Gave them my inventory, address, move in date, etc. got my quote with in 60 sec and I was happy with the ...[full review]

Moved CA to NY
Thank you best move ever, Thank you guys!

The price was within the estimate window they gave me, even though the elevator at my new apartment ended up being more of a hassle than expected. They were friendly, dependable, and efficient. What more can you ask for? They rounded down on the total time it all took, and I payed way less than what I estimated it wou...[full review]

Moved within CA
Unethical business practices

Gave me artificially low estimate to gain my business for my move;using deceitful tactics &false offers.Raising prices& Holding my belongings hostage I am beyond disappointed with the false level of security XO sold me throughout the process, and their movers ended up costing me significantly more than the next lowest bidder,...[full review]

Moved CA to PA
XO Moving Systems, Union City, CA

So upset I'm not sure where to start! Hired XO moving Systems in July 2013 to move from California to Pennsylvania. The quote was decent but upon loading my things, grew to a much larger number! Once your stuff is already loaded, you get hit with the real bill and what can you do now that everything is wrapped and loaded? I p...[full review]

Community testimonials, ratings and consumer reports on XO Moving Systems, Union City,CA - a professional mover located in Union City, CA 94587. Discover Union City, California moving companies.

can Reduce đťoving Costs up to 25%