Rating: , Posted by Andy Luttz on Jun 10, 2010
1. Neighbor's was either purposely deceptive or culpably negligent, with a clear profit motive for both, in their failure to inform me of the provisions of the insurance company that they recommended.
2. Neighbors gave me false information about the consequences of packing my own cartons, and profited from the sale of the packing materials.
3. Neighbors failed to deliver boxes as scheduled, despite numerous reassurances on the delivery day that the boxes would arrive. After the wasted day, Neighbors was late in delivering the boxes the next day also.
4. Neighbors failed to provide packers as scheduled, and failed to norify me properly of either the box delivery or packer problems.
5. Neighbors was VERY slow in providing me with standard insurance documentation necessary for the move. My emails and repeated phone calls were ignored for several weeks after they collected my initial down payment. They offered no excuse why they "disappeared" after they had my money.
6. Neighbors failed to provide me with the empty weight of the truck prior to the scheduled move as they had promised after two requests.
7. Neighbor refused to accept my offer to rectify the packing/insurance problem.
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY
Quote or Order ID: $2500
Movers Cost: 2500.00 USD
Origin pickup Country: USA
Origin pickup State: Florida
See all Florida movers
Picked up: Never
Destination drop off Country: USA
Destination drop off State: New York
See all movers in New York
Primary contact person (Salesman): Vans Johnson
Secondary contact person: Andre, Paul, Kathryn, Sandra, Louis
Dirty Items: No
Stolen Items: No
Damaged Items: No
Are you a moving company representative? You want to respond to customers' reviews?
Get a free company account to post review responses today. It's free!