Home › Moving Answers › Moving Questions › Best long distance movers
Asked by: Steve 5582 views Moving Questions
Who are the best long distance movers?
Douglas on Jun 07, 2012 Reply
I used NorthStar Moving for my L.A. to Austin long distance move. Great experience. You can check out them here http://www.mymovingreviews.com/movers/northstar-moving-corporation-985
0 Votes 0 Votes 0 Votes
letitia on Jun 13, 2012 Reply
I am looking for the best, most honest moving company from California to Virgina beach, VA. The prices have to be affordable with no hidden fees along the way.
0 Votes 1 Votes 1 Votes
Martin Panayotov on Jan 30, 2013 Reply
Determining the best movers for an interstate move greatly depends on the state you are moving from and the price range you have in mind.
The steps of determining the best company to handle your belongings should start with a research:
1. Search for the best movers in your state by searching online. Check out the best rated movers by state here: http://www.mymovingreviews.com/moving-companies.php You can also perform a search on other review sites and point several movers that grab your attention.
2. Ask for multiple moving quotes. This step is very important so you can research the prices and get familiar with the process itself. If you can’t wait, you can get a free moving quote directly from here: http://www.mymovingreviews.com/moving-cost-estimator.php
3. Select 2 or 3 from the best movers and do additional research on them – read reviews, check and verify their license information, ask them to send you the moving paperwork for review. Here is some more information on the paperwork and what to look for: http://www.mymovingreviews.com/move/moving-companies-paperwork
4. Purchase additional insurance. If you just have to make sure your household belongings are being taken care of, make sure to request an additional insurance on some of the valuable items. That way the moving company will send you the best men to take care of the valuables.
5. Enjoy your move and share the experience. Make sure to write a review on your experience with your move after the relocation is completed. This way you are helping others to make the right choice.
+2 Votes 2 Votes 0 Votes
I'm Existing User New User? Register Now
Email * Password *
© 2009 - 2013 MyMovingReviews.com All Rights Reserved. Privacy | Terms of Service | SiteMap | About
Home | Add a Review | Moving Resources Add Movers | Advertise Movers | Guides & Tips Movers Directory | Moving Questions | List Moving Company Free